Barca Transfers and Rumors

xXKonan

We have been interested in Di Maria forever now.

The thing about Di Maria is at his best he's really good but problem is that seems to be very rarely these days and he's also Injury prone and he's 29 years old.

eaman

buying dembele and coutiho is not d problem the club is having right now. I still strongly believe that we need a team that is motivated and a coach with great tactics and a little bit of luck. let's not 4get that previous Madrid galactico with world class players in every position did not achieve wat a team built around team work and a poster boy CR7 achieved in just 4 seasons . let's not 4get there is possibility of going ending d season trophy less if we buy all d star players without luck and team spirit and we can also win treble if we don't buy any of the players and make use of what we have. let's not 4get what Atm did without world class players. let's just Make our team compact and get things going.

We are not looking for galacticos with no real idea where to play them like Madrid did years ago. We are looking to get a left forward and a centre mid but they do need to be world class. Basically barca know the positions that need strengthening. Madrid never really bought to strengthen where they actually needed to years ago.

eaman

I think a loan for di maria is good

It would be a waste of a squad place. He doesn't suit our philosophy. He suited real as they were a counter attacking team who didn't seem to mind players shooting from ridiculous angles. I really doubt messi wants him there as is reported. I've seen messi look for wall passes from him plenty of times and of course he takes a rubbish shot instead.

Hektor

Would rather continue with Deulofeu than get di Maria.

If we get Di Maria, we would also need Deulofeu. It is not one or the other. Both of them would be a very nice combination since they complement each other. I rather get Di Maria than pay a ridiculous amount for Dembélé:

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/di-maria-interesa-barcelona-6219571

I would also keep this in mind. It is another day and anther name in this silly season of never ending baseless rumors. Sports is more interested in selling papers or getting hits for their site than in journalism veracity.

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
We have been interested in Di Maria forever now.

The thing about Di Maria is at his best he's really good but problem is that seems to be very rarely these days and he's also Injury prone and he's 29 years old.

So younger than Messi , Suarez , Masch and probably Rakitic ??

Zincubus

Banned
It would be a waste of a squad place. He doesn't suit our philosophy. He suited real as they were a counter attacking team who didn't seem to mind players shooting from ridiculous angles. I really doubt messi wants him there as is reported. I've seen messi look for wall passes from him plenty of times and of course he takes a rubbish shot instead.

Wasn't Di Maria the number two choice on Messi's wish list ( after Dybala ) . I'd be deliriously happy to get Coutinho and Dybala !

Zincubus

Banned
What is the relevance of him being younger than them?

Having too many older players and buying older players is a the issue.

I presumed he was suggesting that 29 is too old to make a difference ..

Anyways didn't we buy FIVE 22 year olds last summer ?
That went well ....

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If we get Di Maria, we would also need Deulofeu. It s not one or the other. Both of them would be a very nice combination since they complement each other. I rather get Di Maria than pay a ridiculous amount for Dembélé:

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/di-maria-interesa-barcelona-6219571

I would also keep this in mind. It is another day and anther name in this silly season of never ending baseless rumors. Sports is more interested in selling papers or getting hits for their site than in journalism veracity.

My friend, amigo.

Have you watched Di Maria play for the Albiceleste the last few years? Have you seen the opinions of Real Madrid, Man Utd and PSG fans of him?

He's a brainless, frustrating player who is also selfish and a ballhog.

I beg to differ. It would not be a nice combination, but you might be right in that they complement each other. Just like Di Maria, Deulofeu so far in his professional career has showed little understanding for team play and footballing IQ.

Home of Barca Fans