Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidane82

Jesus ...

Adding Christensen to our defence plus Torres up front would make a massive difference ..., plus Pedri and were looking very very good .

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Christensen would make more fiscal sense, even more tactical sense. However, if true that Raiola clients are linked to a Haaland agreement than that will make the board decision more difficult

For me, I'd pick Andreas over the Dutchman but there has been speculation that Christensen's extension at Chelsea is imminent

Nevertheless, too many things have to fall into place for MdL - it shouldn't even be a priority

Nello

Christensen for free over splashing money we don?t have on MDL and Raiola should be a nobrainer. Christensen has been Denmarks best player in our Euro and WC qualifier succes which was mostly driven by our defense. Guy is really well rounded and composed. Brilliant on the ball and faster than all our other CBs bar Araujo. Has also been vital to Tuchels Chelsea. We should be all over this opportunity.

Slevinn

Wait, what?
Wasn't he a highly regarded CM who transferred to BVB with buyout clause?
He is now a LB? Damn. That means he is a must sogn.
PS: his numbers are ridiculous

I have seen all his games and he is quite impressive. But he isn?t ready for Barcelona yet and Anderlecht won?t let him go already and especially not cheap.

He also scored 3 penalty?s and he takes free kicks/corners (not all) so that is also a reason why he has such good numbers.

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

Christensen would make more fiscal sense, even more tactical sense. However, if true that Raiola clients are linked to a Haaland agreement than that will make the board decision more difficult

For me, I'd pick Andreas over the Dutchman but there has been speculation that Christensen's extension at Chelsea is imminent

Nevertheless, too many things have to fall into place for MdL - it shouldn't even be a priority

I can't really see a MdL-Haaland link, simply because i don't think we can afford that. I mean Haaland alone already seems hard to pull off, and then throw in another 70M or whatever Juve would want for De Ligt to please Raiola?

Gari

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomania
De Ligt has arrived in Barcelona today together with his agents and he?s in the city right now. Medical to be completed tomorrow morning.
Official statement in the coming hours. Five year deal. ?65m plus ?10m add ons to Juventus. The deal is done.
Here we go!

This is a joke?

behindbrowneyes

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomania
De Ligt has arrived in Barcelona today together with his agents and he?s in the city right now. Medical to be completed tomorrow morning.
Official statement in the coming hours. Five year deal. ?65m plus ?10m add ons to Juventus. The deal is done.
Here we go!

This is a joke?

If you read carefully it says @FabrizioRomania, so yes, it can very easily be detected as fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans