Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

Giovanni Van Bronckhorst is a good example, although he arrived younger compared to Alba/Azpi around the age of 30, he owned his spot. That was different age back then where players at 32 where considered grandpas, football has changed.

Gio left us when he was 32 , Azpi will be almost 33.
Though Gio was great with Feynoord and NT till he was 35

Porque

Azpi is in good physical shape. Can see him being physically there until 35/36.

Not a player I particularly like though. Would it be crazy for me to suggest that we wouldn't even hold an interest if he wasn't Spanish.

Zidane82

Azpi is in good physical shape. Can see him being physically there until 35/36.

Not a player I particularly like though. Would it be crazy for me to suggest that we wouldn't even hold an interest if he wasn't Spanish.

He has been a mainstay for Chelsea for many years

He is the nearest thing we can get to Puyol imho

Mateka

As per a report from The Mirror, citing the reliable Catalunya Radio, Barcelona have reached an agreement with Juventus, to take Morata to the Camp Nou in January.

The 29-year-old is currently on loan at the Allianz Stadium, from parent club Atletico Madrid.

This means that, though Juve may have agreed to sanction Morata’s exit next month, Barca still need to negotiate with La Liga rivals Atleti, before what is expected to come in the form of a loan agreement can be reached.

JamDav1982

As per a report from The Mirror, citing the reliable Catalunya Radio, Barcelona have reached an agreement with Juventus, to take Morata to the Camp Nou in January.

The 29-year-old is currently on loan at the Allianz Stadium, from parent club Atletico Madrid.

This means that, though Juve may have agreed to sanction Morata’s exit next month, Barca still need to negotiate with La Liga rivals Atleti, before what is expected to come in the form of a loan agreement can be reached.

That has been the story all day.

Daisymorr

I believe Xavi is scrambling for any quality players he can find that can help Barca get Top 4 for CL

Morata is not really a title winning no.9 but he might just score enough goals to get Barca into CL for next year.

Failure to qualify for CL would set us back a few years, financially and attracting better quality players.

Barcilliant

I believe Xavi is scrambling for any quality players he can find that can help Barca get Top 4 for CL

Morata is not really a title winning no.9 but he might just score enough goals to get Barca into CL for next year.

Failure to qualify for CL would set us back a few years, financially and attracting better quality players.

Morata is mentally weak. We need a number nine with personality. I would take Cavani or Icardi over Morata anyday.

mc_lovin

Most sources are reporting that Julian Alvarez will be heading to Man Utd.

Flopping confirmed.

Makes sense for him?! United have no CF apart from (old) Cavani. And with players like Ronaldo, Greenwood and Rashford on the wings they could use a mobile #9 to facilitate goalscoring from wide players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans