Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc_lovin

JamDavs crusade against Mingueza is a bit over the top :p

He's nowhere near good enough for us, but still has a nice physical profile. I am sure some teams would be willing to spend a few bucks for that. Heck, I wouldn't mind to keep him if Christensen is the only defender coming in. Having two physical CBs would be nice to have.

Zidane82

Wow

Xavi: Haaland - I cannot give any details. We are working on the present and future of the club. When things can be announced, we will announce them like we did today with Pablo Torre. #fcblive

Devils

[Fabrizio Romano]Barcelona are on it. After Andreas Christensen, they plan to progress in talks to sign C?sar Azpilicueta, Franck Kessi? and Nouassir Mazraoui. Negotiations ongoing

Stunning.

Porque

We gone from having Araujo as our RB to having Alves, Dest, Azpilicueta, Mazeaoui, Mingueza, Ronald Araujo, Domimic Torretto, Undertaker, Carvajal, Bob Geldoff, Kieron Trippier and Oscar De La Hoya as RBs.

If we concede so much as one corner from the right hand side next season, I will be fuming.

soul24rage

We gone from having Araujo as our RB to having Alves, Dest, Azpilicueta, Mazeaoui, Mingueza, Ronald Araujo, Domimic Torretto, Undertaker, Carvajal, Bob Geldoff, Kieron Trippier and Oscar De La Hoya as RBs.

If we concede so much as one corner from the right hand side next season, I will be fuming.

imo, we need one more RB.

The more depth, the better.

Porque

And this guy too.

Damia.jpg

I remember when this guy was thrust in to debut that the media were ecstatic and overblowing how good he was.

Zidane82

Barcelona have ruled out the signing of Alexander Isak. "He is a good striker, but we need a top striker", they say from within the club. [as]

Zidane82

Confidence in a Trincao-Adama transfer this summer. [MENTION=19785]Martin[/MENTION]ezferran [🎖️]

Last edited:

serghei

Barcelona have ruled out the signing of Alexander Isak. "He is a good striker, but we need a top striker", they say from within the club. [as]

On the money that evaluation. Isak is an Arsenal type of signing. Like when they signed Chamakh or Welbeck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans