Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinBarcelonafan

It's better than wasting 20-40m on various type of scrubs that's for sure. 20m here, 30m there suddenly ends up in 150m of 6-7 busts.

Exactly and these type of deals are pretty common. Look at Everton, Alli, Gomes, Mina(at least he is world class header..). That's over 100million itself for a lot of mediocrity. Damn. Spend the big money in guys who are actually talented and have potential to become world class.

FinBarcelonafan

I wouldn't mind 20m on Raphinha though if Leeds go down. Would be a perfect replacement for Dembele.

Proven in the Premier League. Prime age.

It would be too good opportunity not to take. We can sell him for 40mil even after bad season most likely.

Porque

Would be very shrewd move given the clause. Here is some Raphinha footage.

He is at the right point in his career for that next transfer move. Type of player Liverpool would go for if not getting Diaz - probably.

serghei

I want this guy badly. Exactly the type of player likes of Bayern, City, Chelsea, and Liverpool look for the most.

Seriously, move on from the Haaland clan. Get this guy + another defender, work out a deal for Adama that includes Trincao, and we're rocking.

Andresito

Staff member
Signing Raphinha is very much like signing Luis Diaz. Entering his prime years, just needing that one step to a top club. Only a few weeks separate their birthdays too. He'll be turning 26 in December, we lack players in that age range.

With the help of Deco this isn't impossible at all.

Porque

He is also a player who is more suitable to the flash that Camp Nou is used to, and will fit Spanish football perfectly.

I'm not all in on him, but it would be great to have a productive flair player again. Adama brings it in a different way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans