Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidane82

While Barca want to sign Haaland on a long-term deal (of at least 5 seasons), the striker is in favour of signing a short contract. [ara]

Zidane82

Araujo expecting money than Pedri ??

#Ronald Araujo has rejected Bar?a's latest contract renewal offer. Laporta starts to accept that the situation is complicated, and insisted that they will not go over their limits in the salary mass to renew him. They will not offer Araujo more than Pedri or Ansu.

malvolio

That's fair fati is perma injured and would earn way more than Araujo

fati is the poster boy for barca's resurgence to the top. or at least that's the idea the club tried to convey.

araujo is a promising CB, but wouldn't say he is a talent comparable to fati or pedri. there are questions around his technical/mental attributes and probably his injuries are also taken into account.

Messi983

On the money that evaluation. Isak is an Arsenal type of signing. Like when they signed Chamakh or Welbeck.

Isak for 20-30m would be a good signing imo. He's not worth 60-70m Sociedad will want for him though.

I still think he has a lot of untapped potential and (in the right club) could develop into a very good striker eventually but in our current situation would be too risky to pay that kind of money for him.

khaled_a_d

Isak for 20-30m would be a good signing imo. He's not worth 60-70m Sociedad will want for him though.

I still think he has a lot of untapped potential and (in the right club) could develop into a very good striker eventually but in our current situation would be too risky to pay that kind of money for him.

Isak has a bit if Dembele in him, a guy who is chaotic and inconsistent is never the guy to build attack around.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There is no point in spending 20-30-40m on guys that aren't good enough. Save the cash and spend it elsewhere, or just save it. Something they should have done with the Neymar money.

We do not need a project. We need a finished product as our striker. If we cannot get one right now ride it out with Auba for another year.

gasgas

There is no point in spending 20-30-40m on guys that aren't good enough. Save the cash and spend it elsewhere, or just save it. Something they should have done with the Neymar money.

We do not need a project. We need a finished product as our striker. If we cannot get one right now ride it out with Auba for another year.

Yeah, i am loving the free-agent strategy.

gasgas

He can keep his potential.
His ceiling not high enough

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I wouldn't mind 20m on Raphinha though if Leeds go down. Would be a perfect replacement for Dembele.

Proven in the Premier League. Prime age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans