Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masetro10

Patrick Schick would be a smart under the radar play for the transfer window. Joint top scorer in the Euros 5 in 5 games. Also 20 goals in 24 games all comps this year for Leverkusen. Proven player could be super value for the money. Use the rest to either get another good winger or just save for the future for another run at a super star.

Rory

Would rather sign no number 9 if we can’t get Haaland. Use that money to sort out a replacement left back, a good goalkeeper, another winger if Dembele is leaving

mc_lovin

Patrick Schick would be a smart under the radar play for the transfer window. Joint top scorer in the Euros 5 in 5 games. Also 20 goals in 24 games all comps this year for Leverkusen. Proven player could be super value for the money. Use the rest to either get another good winger or just save for the future for another run at a super star.

He sucks.

Porque

Schick is a one of those players who was a former hot prospect and kind of fizzled out, but now having a renaissance.

Good player, and one I wouldn't oppose to as long as it is a B option with the majority of transfer funds allocated to a strong wing option.

We can get along with a "weaker" 9 (so Auba and Schick) as long as the widemen provide the GA like at Liverpool.

khaled_a_d

Schick is a one of those players who was a former hot prospect and kind of fizzled out, but now having a renaissance.

Good player, and one I wouldn't oppose to as long as it is a B option with the majority of transfer funds allocated to a strong wing option.

We can get along with a "weaker" 9 (so Auba and Schick) as long as the widemen provide the GA like at Liverpool.

Defense? :(

As for winger, I feel we are going to stick to Adama and bring Angelo Gabriel in winter.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Too bad Vlahovic joined Juventus in January.

We create quite a few chances nowadays but lack a clinical striker. Someone who can finish those chances. Haaland or Vlahovic would have been perfect. No point signing some of these guys being mentioned. Especially Werner. Lukaku cannot play as a lone striker so not him either and don't trust Schick. Leao is a winger and not a striker.

Last edited:

Porque

Defense? :(

As for winger, I feel we are going to stick to Adama and bring Angelo Gabriel in winter.

Fair point.

I am not sure if our problems will be goals or defence when we face the elite sides. Good test with Madrid coming up.

Btw, I would also throw Pablo Torre into the hat. Everytime I see a new match highlight video, the more I like what I see.

SeloBarca

I maybe would take Werner if Chelsea goes bankrupt and he can leave for free :p
More potential than Depay, Luuk and Braithwaite atleast and an actual 9.
Lukaku is way to slow for Barcelona. Hes like Zlatan, good in slower leagues.
Shick and Leao? ehhh no thanks.

There are ALOT of improvement needed in attack aswell, we have no finishers except Auba.

Depay is not good enough to make the team any better in attack.
Auba is 2x better, but hes not the future.
Adama is also better but not the future.
Torres has not showed his potential.
Dembele is Dembele.
Luuk is benchplayer at best.
Braithwaite, is he still in the club?

Were in a transition stage basicly, with a team built to survive until our finances gets better.

Messigician

I have spoken to Neymar

He apologized for renewing with PSG and said he will take a significant salary cut to return to Barca

I said Ney it is impossible to leave PSG you will retire there.

But he is adamant

Sigh

Watch this space rumors are about to start any day now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans