Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porque

I have spoken to Neymar

He apologized for renewing with PSG and said he will take a significant salary cut to return to Barca

I said Ney it is impossible to leave PSG you will retire there.

But he is adamant

Sigh

Watch this space rumors are about to start any day now

But did he invite you to his sisters birthday?

Zidane82

This would be like getting prime time Messi back !

@fansjavimiguel (🌕/🌖) that Mo Salah is Barcelona?s Plan-B should they miss out on Erling Haaland. Xavi is also in favor of signing him.

Kul_z

This would be like getting prime time Messi back !

@fansjavimiguel (��/��) that Mo Salah is Barcelona?s Plan-B should they miss out on Erling Haaland. Xavi is also in favor of signing him.

No to that, he's too selfish and doesnt know to play xaviball.

Zidane82

No to that, he's too selfish and doesnt know to play xaviball.

We can carry on just as we are as he is great at the pressing game .

He would be the icing on the cake basically.. finishing off chances and scoring amazing solo goals

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Auba should be good for one more year. Ansu and Ferran can play at CF too. Better to wait and sign a high-profile striker in 2023

Messi983

Auba should be good for one more year. Ansu and Ferran can play at CF too. Better to wait and sign a high-profile striker in 2023

Yeah, but who? Surely new players will emerge next season but I just don't see anyone coming even close to have the Haaland potential.

See if Dest can be the latest RB flog to the EPL for decent fee although probably not after Semedo and Emerson.

No worries, EPL clubs never learn their lesson.

Messi983

[SPORT] | Bar?a are closely following AS Monaco's 17 year old midfielder Mamadou Coulibaly. He would arrive for free at Bar?a B.

JamDav1982

Lucas Hernandez would be a cracking signing to cover LCB and LB if he can get his form back.

Wonder if that is plan... try to get money for Araujo and get in Hernandez this summer to play LCB.. then move him to LB the following season to bring in MDL.

Mazraoui Christensen MDL Hernandez back four.

Yes...Gary... yes.

Messi983

Not sure if selling Araujo for 60m and then spending probably 130-150m combined on Lucas and MDL would be a smart move.

Also, wouldn't Christensen and MDL be a bit too slow? Not Pique-Lenglet slow but still not what's needed in modern football, especially the way we play. I really like Araujo's athleticism (and he's also improving overall as a player although he'll always be somewhat limited technically) and hope he'll stay. He just has to stay healthy and we need to find a good partner that will complement well with him, whether that's Christensen (would be ideal as he's the cheapest option) or we'll need to spend bigger money on De Ligt, Kounde or maybe even someone like Lisandro Martinez who we can probably get for like a third of cost of MDL/Kounde.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans