Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laplacian

Cannot understand why people shit on Rudiger. This guy is on of the best in the world. Top five for sure.

Because some of us actually watch premier league football, we don't make assessments of reputation, and thus we know that Rudiger was shit before Tuchel and his 3 atb system?

gregorrin10

Because some of us actually watch premier league football, we don't make assessments of reputation, and thus we know that Rudiger was shit before Tuchel and his 3 atb system?

Yeah. I share that assessment. He's not that special. Was pretty average under Sarri and Lampard, I remember Chelsea fans actually wanting to get rid of him at that time. He's certainly not worth 9M per year, which is what he's reportedly asking for, he's just not.

If he would be willing to come on Christensen's wages, then maybe we take the punt, but you can already see he thinks very highly of himself (and honestly he has every right, considering he has been one of the league's best CB for almost 2 years now, but it's very much in a system he clearly feels very comfortable in) and he's also at the perfect age where he can try and milk one last big contract from whoever is ready to pay him the money he wants.

Too many doubts for me though. Don't get me wrong. Yes, he could continue his great form and be worth it for the next 3 years, but he could just as easily turn back into pre-3 atb Chelsea shit if he joins a club playing 2 atb, and he's just not worth the risk in my eyes for the money he wants, especially not for us and not now, when we have to get it right, if we want to return to really challenging for the CL as fast as we want (1-2 years).

Andresito

Staff member
Azpi got automatically renewed until 2023 due to the amount of games he has played this season. That option for us is now gone.

Zidane82

Haaland was amazed to see FC Barcelona's 4-0 win against Real Madrid. He was seriously considering accepting Manchester City's offer, but is now doubtful as he has seen Xavi's project - final decision soon.
@ffpolo @sergisoleMD [🎖️]

Barcilliant

In a way everybody is a system player. Busquets looks good in Xavis system and yet he was God awful under other managers in their system. I like Rudiger but I don't want him at any cost. Lisandro Martinez would be interesting. I think he would be a good fit.

gasgas

In a way everybody is a system player. Busquets looks good in Xavis system and yet he was God awful under other managers in their system. I like Rudiger but I don't want him at any cost. Lisandro Martinez would be interesting. I think he would be a good fit.

Another short CB, how i miss the set piece defensive issues

gasgas

Haaland was amazed to see FC Barcelona's 4-0 win against Real Madrid. He was seriously considering accepting Manchester City's offer, but is now doubtful as he has seen Xavi's project - final decision soon.
@ffpolo @sergisoleMD [��️]

He can take his amazement and shove it up his butt

gasgas

Yeah. I share that assessment. He's not that special. Was pretty average under Sarri and Lampard, I remember Chelsea fans actually wanting to get rid of him at that time. He's certainly not worth 9M per year, which is what he's reportedly asking for, he's just not.

If he would be willing to come on Christensen's wages, then maybe we take the punt, but you can already see he thinks very highly of himself (and honestly he has every right, considering he has been one of the league's best CB for almost 2 years now, but it's very much in a system he clearly feels very comfortable in) and he's also at the perfect age where he can try and milk one last big contract from whoever is ready to pay him the money he wants.

Too many doubts for me though. Don't get me wrong. Yes, he could continue his great form and be worth it for the next 3 years, but he could just as easily turn back into pre-3 atb Chelsea shit if he joins a club playing 2 atb, and he's just not worth the risk in my eyes for the money he wants, especially not for us and not now, when we have to get it right, if we want to return to really challenging for the CL as fast as we want (1-2 years).

.......................ter stegen
Dest.....Araujo.....Christensen....Alba
............fdj..........kessie
Dembele....pedri...ferran
...............Ansu fati

Riordon

I have a feeling we will get Haaland. And we already signed AC, Kessie and Mazraoui. That's our summer I think. Dembele must stay at all cost.

Ferran-Haaland-Dembele
Pedri-Frankie
Busquets
Alba-Araujo-Pique-Mazraoui
Ter Stegen

This is a cl winning team. Left side used to combinations, with LW cutting inside and LB overlapping. Right side with the inverted fullback so Dembele will get many 1v1 situations.

Fati instead of Ferran if he can stay fit. Aubamayang and Gavi subs.

There is a very good Busquets replacement in Aurelien Tchouameni which I hoped we would sign instead of Kessie but he is too expensive and probably off to Madrid. He is the new Casemiro/Fabinho. If he is still at Monaco next summer we should go for him

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Mazraoui isn't done yet, but should be our priority. If we get him and keep the squad together (Araujo, Gavi, Dembele) we can freely go for luxury signings.

Riordon

Mazraoui isn't done yet, but should be our priority. If we get him and keep the squad together (Araujo, Gavi, Dembele) we can freely go for luxury signings.

Agree renewing those three are important. I think they will all stay including Dembele though.

Messi983

[@David_Ornstein��] | Ruben Neves is a candidate to come to Barcelona in the summer. #fcblive

Wouldn't mind him but surely BS rumours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans