Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riordon

Anybody who follow the PL close who can tell us about Livramento? I read a lot of exciting stuff about him by many knowledgeable dudes. Many top PL teams interested. Could he be our next RB?

Feel like there is lots of talent in PL teams outside top 6 which we miss.

Porque

I don't think it has been posted here yet, unless I missed it.

Santos president done an interview with UOL and confirmed our buy clauses for Angelo Gabriel and Kaiky. The Gabriel clause is 35m, while the Kaiky clause is just 20m. Kaiky's contract expires in November 2023 which may be why his is lower.

Makes him even more interesting now.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not bad value for two players supposed to among the five most talented in Brazil right now.

Porque

Andrey Santos, 17 year old Defensive / central midfielder has been linked today. Turns 18 in May and contract expires next summer. Agent is Deco.

This one might have some legs as a B team signing. Highlights look like we could try and develop him as a defensive midfielder.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Andrey Santos, 17 year old Defensive / central midfielder has been linked today. Turns 18 in May and contract expires next summer. Agent is Deco.

This one might have some legs as a B team signing. Highlights look like we could try and develop him as a defensive midfielder.

He looks impressive in videos tbh

JamDav1982

If Deco has eye for young player would be huge asset for Barca.

He represents Raphinha but also discovered him and took him to Europe.

Messi983

He looks impressive in videos tbh

Matheus Fernandes is better tbh.

Also, Maarten Vandevoort (one of the GKs that was rumoured as a possible replacement for MATS) has signed with Leipzig but will stay on loan at Genk until 2024. I was suggesting that type of signing for future. Hopefully we can find another young GK, loan him for a season or two to get more experience then bring him to replace MATS.

Riordon

Something like this would be a very good summer window:

Andreas Christensen, Franck Kessie, Borna Sosa/Javi Galen, Pedro Porro and a 9.

Not a big fan of Kessie tbh but it is what it is. Could easily see us challenge for CL with those signings and with the improvement with the current team. We struggle with the intensity in Europe though. If we don't get a 9, its not the end of the world. We still have Aubamayang, Depay and De Jong for that position, could be much worse.

In that case (don't get a 9) we should sign a top DM IMO. Go for Tchouameni.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Would love for us to get one top transfer done... don't even care too much about the position either - DM, CB, striker is all fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans