Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

So Real poised to sign Rudiger while we of course sign the soft Christensen because his " profile" fits our club. And people wonder why we have such a soft team. If you sign soft players you're going to end up with a soft team. This club is fucked.

mc_lovin

So Real poised to sign Rudiger while we of course sign the soft Christensen because his " profile" fits our club. And people wonder why we have such a soft team. If you sign soft players you're going to end up with a soft team. This club is fucked.

Rudiger is twice as expensive to be fair. We are still in a major financial crisis, not sure why people don't get that into their heads.

Anyway, I was never too high on Rudiger, but his game against Real convinced me otherwise. Looks like a top player.

Barcilliant

Rudiger is twice as expensive to be fair. We are still in a major financial crisis, not sure why people don't get that into their heads.

Anyway, I was never too high on Rudiger, but his game against Real convinced me otherwise. Looks like a top player.

He's on a free which means wages are the main issue. I'm sure we can be creative and structure it to both parties liking. Letting Rudiger go to Real Madrid is criminal. I can see Madrid dominating la Liga for the next three years at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans