Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Stegen could be replaced if there was market for him. Don't really see it.

Yeah, it's unlikely.

But if they are able to sign a high quality GK, a possible starter even if it's a U23 guy that's very talented for less than 20m, they should do it and let them compete.

If there is like 15m to spare ofc.

Givenchy

Maybe United if Ten Hag wants keeper better with ball at feet than DDG.

Wee swap with decent 'inflated' values for the summer helps both.

Funnily enough I was thinking about this earlier but isn't DDG shit with his feet? I mean, I'm old fashioned and prefer my GK's actual saving ability > passing ability but doubt Xavi wants a GK like DDG

Porque

Anyone watched Vanderson at Monaco? 20 yr old RB from Brazil who has adapted quickly (winter signing) and has played both RM and RB for Monaco.

Doesn't look fantastic technically in highlights, but one to keep an eye on with the dearth of RB talent currently.

gasgas

Dream team

.................Ter stegen
Mazraoi..Araujo..Kounde..Grimaldo
.............kessie...de jong..
Raphinha.pedri..nkunku...fati

Kul_z

It cannot be understated how much our game would fall apart if our keeper cannot play out from the back.

I hope you're sarcastic. His ball hogging, misplaced passes, high pressure game fuck up passes through middle is something that would give me a stroke if i was decade or two older

Barcilliant

The manager needs to go first. Than we have to build piece by piece.
If Fati can actually remain fit that would be a blessing as he is our best finisher.
Pedri needs to have physical midfielders around him. I like De Jong but I would have like to see Guimares or Paqueta here. Kessie is coming so that's a plus.
Defense is a mess. Left back, right back and Cb required. Christensen isn't enough. With De Jong money I would get Rudiger,Mazraoui and Gaya. It's possible. We'd also sell many players for small sums which would help.
The main thing is Xavi out. Losing to Eintracht,Cadiz and Rayo at home is just unacceptable.

Andresito

Staff member
We should sign Origi from Liverpool.

That thought also crossed my mind. Contract is out this summer. But seems like he's headed to Milan. And I don't think he's consistent enough to ball for a big team as a starter. Could be a good 4th, 5th attacking option though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans