Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

English teams have won two of the last four CLs and had two all English finals and five different finalists.

Not quite failure being made out and no one is claiming they were the top sides even 5 years ago when Real were winning it.

They will be fine and go far/win it more than any country in coming years.

The English national team also gone further than Spanish in last two tournaments and a WC semi and a final is not some huge failure either.

So the EPL had only won, twice in 10 years 1 more than a shitty Barcelona & the English teams hadn't won anything, despite their great talent.

Thanks.

JamDav1982

Unless they get Chelsea to pay De Jong's deferred wages until this point, which is pretty big sum.

Maybe but that would all be part of fee would think.

Barca need to sort it out soon as they are getting a lot of bad PR for way being seen to try and force him out without money owed.

JamDav1982

So the EPL had only won, twice in 10 years 1 more than a shitty Barcelona & the English teams hadn't won anything, despite their great talent.

Thanks.

Yes if want to look back over ten years...when I dont think anyone has been claiming it is stronger that far back anyway so it is irrelevant.

Last few year...four years with two winners and two all EPL finals and five different finalists is fairly dominant over that time.

Can easily say La Liga top teams were doing better in CL until then. No doubt about it.

The fact it is stretched to ten years to try and make a point that doesnt fit the current argument says it all.

jamrock

Yes if want to look back over ten years...when I dont think anyone has been claiming it is stronger that far back anyway so it is irrelevant.

Last few year...four years with two winners and two all EPL finals and five different finalists is fairly dominant over that time.

Can easily say La Liga top teams were doing better in CL until then. No doubt about it.

The fact it is stretched to ten years to try and make a point that doesnt fit the current argument says it all.

10 years shows consistency ma boi,
6 Spain, 2 Germany, 2 England
2 all English finals, 2 all Spanish finals

Fact that you had to compress it to 4 years to make a point about how great the EPL is & compare England to Spain and not say idk Italy, to make a point says it all.

I can do that too look, last year 4 team made the SF, 2 Spanish, 2 English, 1 one of those Spanish teams has a budget of like $10.

1 team from each league made the final, the Spanish team won.

So over the past 10 year objectively speaking Spain > England consistency

Most recently again objectively speaking Spain > England currently.

Anyways bye I was just fucking with ya ma boi, knew you couldn't resist, these little arguments are the only thing that gives your life meaning.

JamDav1982

Over last ten years La Liga teams been more consistent and better.. aint no doubt.

In more recent years it is EPL teams.

Simple.

Fucking with someone to make yourself look clueless and desperate for points not relevant.

Good look boi.

I demand you stay and respond. Good boi do as told.

Keep pining for Jammies attention boi. Says it all.

Last edited:

vuji_31

British boys can't admit spanish clubs are owners of football in last 15 years.

Barca and Real are destroying overrated premier league clubs for fun.

They would win 13/15 league titles, if they were in England

jamrock

British boys can't admit spanish clubs are owners of football in last 15 years.

Barca and Real are destroying overrated premier league clubs for fun.

They would win 13/15 league titles, if they were in England

They have to make up little narratives to make them feel better about themselves..

If a Spanish teams wants to guarantee they'll win CL final surest bet is to play a team from the EPL.

They got that bread though, hasn't turn into much over the past 10 years though.

JamDav1982

Desperation.. making a point about 'ten years' that is not relevant or arguing against.

Usual.

Gooo Brits!

I demanded they respond and they pine for attention.

Too easy. On strings.

Come on Jammie I am instructing you to make same point again. Either directly to me, or responding in another post.

Kul_z

Epl would go down as soon as klopp and guardiola go away. Guardiola, klopp, eth, tuchel, conte.. thats a lot of coaches that are considered in top 10 managers easily. They improved the league massively. As of pool of talent, spain/south american pool would improve a lot when they start to follow epl's physical preparations.

JamDav1982

Top coaches want to be there and that wont change.

If my auntie had balls she would be my uncle.

Been telling folk for years Pep is there to stay longer term when they have been thinking he would be gone in 3/4 years.

After these jobs anything else is a step down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans