Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinBarcelonafan

Oppo fans are crying "Ban them!" "How are they doing this?!" "This club are scumbags! why do players continue to go there?!" on some forums I read, they literally spend 10 pages asking why/how Barca are making singings :lol:

It's hilarious. Imagine if we ever get our finances in order. Nobody can stop us!

Zidane82

It's hilarious. Imagine if we ever get our finances in order. Nobody can stop us!

I read that we have sorted out the second stage of refunding .

Last week we raised 200 million and we have just raised another 330 million ..

That should be enough to sort out Lewa / Raphinha then if the FDJ deal goes through we can go for Bernardo Silva ( He wants to come and Pep has agreed not to stand in his way )

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Marcos Alonso is far better than this forum believes.

As a wing-back yeah, but as a LB in a back four he's been terrible.

Besides makes no fucking sense to have two old LB unless they plan on getting rid of one of them next year and we all know Alba is definitely running that contract out.

xXKonan

JUST IN: Barcelona is talking w/ Aston Villa over midfielder Chukwuemeka and are looking for formulas to sign him. They won’t go ‘crazy’ over him and won’t enter a bidding war, but are aware of his projection. One option: sign and then loan him. [MENTION=19785]Martin[/MENTION]ezferran

fergus90

[MENTION=22060]fergus90[/MENTION] how is Chukwuemeka?

Got loads of promise but he’s very raw. Reminds me a bit of Pogba where he can be head and shoulders above anyone on the pitch one minute and then very frustrating the next.

Although he’s a long way off being ready to get any game time for Barcelona. He wasn’t ready for our first team and there’s lad his age such as Aaron Ramsey(Jacob Ramseys brother) and Tim iroegbunam both of whom are his age and closer to the first team.

We did offer him a contract but he’s not signed due to lack of opportunities.

soul24rage

Got loads of promise but he’s very raw. Reminds me a bit of Pogba where he can be head and shoulders above anyone on the pitch one minute and then very frustrating the next.

Although he’s a long way off being ready to get any game time for Barcelona. He wasn’t ready for our first team and there’s lad his age such as Aaron Ramsey(Jacob Ramseys brother) and Tim iroegbunam both of whom are his age and closer to the first team.

Cheers!

gregorrin10

Can he play CDM, or is he another CM/CAM type of player?

Zidane82

I still see us getting Azpilicueta and Alonso plus we seem keen on Kounde

Also that talk about Bernardo Silva coming if FDJ goes is still circulating

I just worry how we are gonna register them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans