Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porque

Already been rumoured, but Brazilian sources confirmed yesterday that we did not match the Almeria price of 7m for Kaiky.

Reminder that we achieved these options and buyout clauses by reaching an agreement with Santos over a 3m debt that they owed us.

Zidane82

❗️There is a full agreement between Barcelona and Jules Kound
Barca hope to be able to present an offer to Sevilla at the beginning of next week. Sevilla want 60m for the player.

@_AdrianSnchz

Zidane82

Apparently Jorge Mendes agreed a figure of 80 miilion with ManC for Bernardo Silva ... I wonder if those negotiations / agreements still stand ?

Porque

We were also linked with Sergio Gomez for LB a month or so back, but he has most recently been linked with Arsenal. 15m release clause.

I don't know who is better out of he and Caio, but I know who played more in LaLiga.

Porque

Kim Min-Jae is close to Napoli. Not in favour of this move, simply because if the Korean moves positively to the next level, Napoli will slap on a ridiculous transfer fee.

Messi983

Never watched this guy, you think he's good enough to be our potential future target?

Anyway, if we get Kounde I'm pretty sure we won't need to spend big money on a CB anytime soon. Yeah, we could potentially move on from Garcia/Christensen in a few years but you can always find solid rotational/squad players for cheap or even for free as evidenced by those two.

We were also linked with Sergio Gomez for LB a month or so back, but he has most recently been linked with Arsenal. 15m release clause.

I don't know who is better out of he and Caio, but I know who played more in LaLiga.

Tru.

We also know who has better Barca DNA.

ajnotkeith

Bremer from Torino would be an amazing signing. We should try and hijack it from Juve.

An Araujo-Bremer partnership would be one of the most dominant CB pairings in the world.

Porque

Never watched this guy, you think he's good enough to be our potential future target?

Anyway, if we get Kounde I'm pretty sure we won't need to spend big money on a CB anytime soon. Yeah, we could potentially move on from Garcia/Christensen in a few years but you can always find solid rotational/squad players for cheap or even for free as evidenced by those two.

No idea outside of the HL. Probably was starting in some Asian Cup games where Korea dominated and I didn't observe. But looks a very interesting talent and someone I had hoped Sevilla picked up when they were rumoured rather than Napoli.

Bremer from Torino would be an amazing signing. We should try and hijack it from Juve.

An Araujo-Bremer partnership would be one of the most dominant CB pairings in the world.

Can Bremer lead the defence? I recall we spoke about him before and the idea was neither he nor Araujo excelled at distribution. Though an idea would be for FdJ to be the DMC so he is mobile enough to collect the B at third centre and advance it.

Last edited:

Messi983

He's 25 (will turn 26 in November) so we can hardly call him a talent imo. He probably is what he is at this point of his career with not much upside but we'll see if good enough for a top 4 Serie A team and maybe even something more in future. You're right he'll be almost impossible to sign from Napoli though. Unless he'll sign a 4-year contract and then they'll try to cash on him when he'll be 28/29. Either way I don't think he'll be all that interesting for us in future.

Would probably fit into Sevilla though but Monchi just prefered Marcao (a player of same age coming from another big Turkish club, don't know if they're similar profile of defenders though) to replace Diego Carlos and who knows who he has on agenda if/when he'll sell Kounde. Tbh I think they probably need two more CBs as they've had little to no depth behind Carlos and Kounde last season. Don't think Rekik is good enough for anything more than a 4th CB role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans