Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nucky

Soo looks like we missed out on most needed signing - center back.. Sure we did sign Christiansen who is still better than Lenglet and Garcia but not enough.. Defence is like old broken car, midfield is average car like Kia,Peugeot and attack is Maseratti.. Nothing new in coming season, 2nd place in the league and trophyless season again.. Can't win shit with such a shit defence but no, god forbid we sign world class CB..

snowy

Christensen is a great signing

Now we need Thor to somehow recover from PTSD and get his electric zing back.

on the iffy side: Dest still plays too conservative, Azpi and Alba will start getting slower, F1 Alonso is good at crosses and volleys but too slow n laggy in defence

With Kounde's off to Tucsville and Skriniar priced out, there's this Max dude who's faster than both, jumps higher and at 1/3 the price, flying under the radar.

dey call'im scarecrow yo :rap:

Smart move from Arteta if he gets him!

Last edited:

Porque

"if I?igo wants to leave and says he will not renew the contract, the club will work on an exit that will not be for the amount of his clause but never less than 50 million euros ."

Imagine 50m on Inigo :lol:

snowy

Inter won't accept any offers below 80 mil

Campos tried 70 mil and negos stalled

we should defo go 4 scarecrow

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Like Kounde, you mean?

No idea why they are reportedly giving up on Kounde (some says it is about the club not being sure whether they will be able to register all players but I don't believe it, I'd think they have done all that homework already before even approaching him), but I think Inigo Martinez won't be much cheaper anyways so I am very perplexed.

Porque

It's all very weird. I don't know how seriously we were in for him if an offer was never placed as is being reported.

Inigo stories coming around extremely quick. One of those that if the SD really want, we should wait a year as I doubt he will have many big clubs in for him.

Raketa10

Inter won't accept any offers below 80 mil

Campos tried 70 mil and negos stalled

we should defo go 4 scarecrow

He is in the last year of his contract. No way anyone pays that sum. WTF is wrong with Inter? :lol: What about Pau Torres?

Messigician

I?igo Mart?nez has agreed to a 4-year contract with Barcelona and is now waiting for Athletic Club and Bar?a to agree on the fee.

its done

im stunned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans