Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slevinn

That was my sarcasm out of frustration, talking about the club's apparent obsession with older Spanish players when it comes to chasing defenders. The rumor earlier this morning suggested that Chelsea offered Sevilla 65m and Kounde would be earning 10m gross a year, which sounds very reasonable for me, I don't think we are going to spend much less on Inigo Martinez, unless of course if we get him for free next summer when he is 32. :facepalm:
I understand. I?m still in the denial phase.
Rumours right now are that we still have a chance with Kounde though. :D

vuji_31

Do you realise that with 10mil net per season he would be with rudiger the highest paid defemder in the world?

serghei

Is it only me that doesn't rate Koulibaly? Always found him overrated. He's a physical beast, but underwhelming beyond that.

serghei

Too high wages. Chelsea throwing money around like prime Bartomeu. That's not a positive, unless you are strip club owner.

The guy that bought them has rookie rush. Owning a football club, with the media attention and popularity around it is like discovering a new drug probably.

Nobody knew who Ted Bohely was before he took over Chelsea.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

The guy that bought them has rookie rush. Owning a football club, with the media attention and popularity around it is like discovering a new drug probably.

Nobody knew who Ted Bohely was before he took over Chelsea.

His team just won superbowel this year iirc, he is in business of Sport just like Manu,Liverpool owners was

MTL_Barca

Kounde seems to be done, CB situation looking great for the first time in ages.

Now we can hopefully get rid of some players soon, squad is getting way too big

Neto, Umtiti, Mingueza, Pjanic, Puig, Depay, Braithwaite

serghei

Kounde seems to be done, CB situation looking great for the first time in ages.

Now we can hopefully get rid of some players soon, squad is getting way too big

Neto, Umtiti, Mingueza, Pjanic, Puig, Depay, Braithwaite

Most of these are not players, they are mascots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans