Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc_lovin

We could have just kept Lenglet :p

If the Martinez stuff is remotely true then that just means we don't trust Pique to stay fit anymore.

Porque

Inigo would be one of those signings from the same lineage as Mathieu. Sure they are decent, but they are old and going to leave us regretting the bloat in a few years time.

Won't be that cheap either. Sure he has one year left on the contract, but Bilbao are limited in replacing him so they are going to do no favours.

Messi983

I?igo Mart?nez has agreed to a 4-year contract with Barcelona and is now waiting for Athletic Club and Bar?a to agree on the fee.

its done

im stunned

Lol, far from done. Reaching an agreement with clubs is always a tougher part of negotiations.

cheap and spanish

No and no.

50m is not cheap and he's Basque, not Spanish.

We could have just kept Lenglet :p

This. Don't dislike Inigo as a player but just too expensive. If we'll go for La Liga player for 40-50m then would prefer Pau Torres over Inigo.

Would also be a hard blow for EV, lol. He wanted him while he was here, now he finally has a chance to coach him at Bilbao and he would leave. Well, maybe should just bring EV back, he'd do great with all these oldies in the team. :p

snowy

He is in the last year of his contract. No way anyone pays that sum. WTF is wrong with Inter? :lol: What about Pau Torres?

They were initially looking to replace him with Bremer from Torino but Juve grabbed him, so they've agreed on principle to extend Skriniar for 5 yrs till 2027 at 6 mill net _ unless an 80 mil offer comes their way by Sept.

Milan himself wants to stay as he loves life in ?. Milan :lol:

https://sempreinter.com/2022/07/22/inter-ceo-beppe-marotta-our-financial-economic-situation-didnt-allow-us-to-sign-bremer-skriniar-could-stay/

About Pau, he's better than Inigo but there's gonna be a bidding war as many clubs seem interested

Perso, I prefer this killa!

th
Tequila!

Slevinn

No idea why they are reportedly giving up on Kounde (some says it is about the club not being sure whether they will be able to register all players but I don't believe it, I'd think they have done all that homework already before even approaching him), but I think Inigo Martinez won't be much cheaper anyways so I am very perplexed.
Not sure either, seemed like Chelsea was offering more but could be typical BS.
By post was actually about you saying we don?t want Skriniar because he ain?t a Spanish and under 30 while we?ve been chasing a French and under 30 the whole time. No offence but clubs seems to be doing good on the market and the only old guy we got is Lewa and he is still one the best pure strikers in the world.

Ofc the are the Inigo rumours now but I can?t see us going from Kounde to him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Not sure either, seemed like Chelsea was offering more but could be typical BS.
By post was actually about you saying we don?t want Skriniar because he ain?t a Spanish and under 30 while we?ve been chasing a French and under 30 the whole time. No offence but clubs seems to be doing good on the market and the only old guy we got is Lewa and he is still one the best pure strikers in the world.

Ofc the are the Inigo rumours now but I can?t see us going from Kounde to him.

That was my sarcasm out of frustration, talking about the club's apparent obsession with older Spanish players when it comes to chasing defenders. The rumor earlier this morning suggested that Chelsea offered Sevilla 65m and Kounde would be earning 10m gross a year, which sounds very reasonable for me, I don't think we are going to spend much less on Inigo Martinez, unless of course if we get him for free next summer when he is 32. :facepalm:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Not gross, net. Which is probably BS, but I imagine we offer him our default 6.5m net package and Chelsea 8m or something.

I actually read 10m gross from the editor of Barca Times but just saw the tweet was deleted. I stand corrected then.

Yeah 10m net is probably BS too, too high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans