Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

soul24rage

That's funny, I think he's struggled at Inter exactly because he has to play second striker in their 3-5-2 formation. Would suit a team with wingers much more. At least he has good pace and dribbling...unlike Ferran and Depay, who we keep wanting to play as wingers, even though they're anything but.

If you think he's bad as a 2nd striker (and I totally agree with your assessment on this), wait till you see him as an actual winger.

He has no dribbling skills whatsoever.

Messi983

I don't think we need another backup winger who is also injury prone. If Memphis wants to leave then just get something for him or even let him go for free to save wages. No need to waste money and get more deadweight. We have enough depth in attack, we need more quality and I doubt Correa would bring that.

Unless we can get a RB (possibly on loan with buy option) I wouldn't change anything in January as I don't think we can get a player who would add a real quality. Better prepare for summer.

Barcilliant

I haven't seen much of Correa although I do watch some Inter matches. It's a pass from me.
All these players we are linked to are so mediocre,it's crazy.

vuji_31

Maybe Rapinha is also going or Torress so we need new backup.

This guy is shit,mayne little better then Ferret.

Porque

Xavi mentioned if Memphis goes then someone else will come.

If it's a 6 month loan then Correa will probably be more effective than Depay.

But longer? Nah, no thanks.

Must be other options on the market though. Last year Auba and Adama helped immensely. Auba more so obv.

Messi983

Xavi mentioned if Memphis goes then someone else will come.

If it's a 6 month loan then Correa will probably be more effective than Depay.

But longer? Nah, no thanks.

Must be other options on the market though. Last year Auba and Adama helped immensely. Auba more so obv.

Tbh would rather bring back Abde from loan (if we have that option) or give a chance to someone from Barca B if needed.

If/When fit Lewy and Dembele will start most games and then we have Ansu, Raphinha and Ferran to rotate for the last spot. And also Gavi/Pedri as false wingers or additional midfielder if we'll play this system more often.

No need really to replace a 6th option forward with someone worse than him and also injury prone.

JamDav1982

Abde isnt even good for Osasuna bar a couple flashes so far.

Be better off just keeping Memphis if that is alternative or giving more time to likes of Torre as he may suit that Gavi left role also.. at least in dead minutes.

Shouldnt be bringing Abde back now in any scenario as he wont play.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Tbh would rather bring back Abde from loan (if we have that option) or give a chance to someone from Barca B if needed.

Abde needs regular football in a more-or-less pressure-free environment, he's been starting games for Osasuna lately. He is rawer than sashimi right now.

Messi983

I don't see longterm future for Abde at the club so don't care if he won't play regularly to develop. Better have him as a benchwarmer and hope he'll do something off the bench when given a chance than bring someone like Correa though imo.

If won't find a better option then just keep Memphis.

JamDav1982

Maybe the future for Barca is this formation and Gavi given that freedom from left.. Torre as back up but also Dembele and another winger could play there.

Lets say Barca sign Thuram for free who could also cover Lewa at CF..

Barca could then have Gavi/Torre and Thuram as different types of options on left.

Could potentially then sell Torres/Raphinha and even loan Fati and sign a cheaper back up to Dembele.. and Thuram could probably cover there also.

Potential to improve position and make money.

If they can get Brozovic for Kessie would be another smart deal and allow maybe to move on from Busi.

Then an attacking RB as an option from somewhere.

That Barca squad could challenge for CL without a doubt.

JamDav1982

I don't see longterm future for Abde at the club so don't care if he won't play regularly to develop. Better have him as a benchwarmer and hope he'll do something off the bench when given a chance than bring someone like Correa though imo.

If won't find a better option then just keep Memphis.

He is better on loan as wouldnt get any time at Barca.

Torre be better giving those minutes to or just keeping Memphis.

vuji_31

Abde can't even play in Osasuna.

I would like Correa just on 6months loan. We don't want to waste salary with Tebas rules on players we don't need and who will not play.
Rather sign new contract with Balde.

Kessie - Brozovic swap would be great. We could get player that can run a miles, who can tackle and who knows to play. Kessi just does not work here.

If Brozovic is comming, we need to sign RB, LW, and CM. With this formation I think we need one for CM, maybe Gundogan for free or Silva on good deal.

Sell or discard Rapinha, Torress, Kessie, Alonso, Roberto and Busi (he will stay).
Gundogan for free, or Silva for 40-50mil, Brozovic in swap, some young RB with high potential...

We would need a LW also, but my hopes of someone buying Frret are just dellusion.

Last edited:

Messi983

He is better on loan as wouldnt get any time at Barca.

Torre be better giving those minutes to or just keeping Memphis.

As said don't care if he would play here as I don't rate him but would prefer Abde on bench over spending money on wages for someone like Correa.

Totally forgot about Torre but yeah, better give him those minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans