Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

vuji_31

I am not for his signing but idiot club wants him.

He is Ferran Torres type of transfer, slow, weak without any world class attribute except price tag.

If he is 60mil, then Camavinga is 160mil worth.

Zidane82

🚨✅| BREAKING: FC Barcelona have made the official offer to Leo Messi: Contract until 2025, with a salary of €25M/year gross! The club is convincing that he will ACCEPT it. @sport

Co0ter

🚨✅| BREAKING: FC Barcelona have made the official offer to Leo Messi: Contract until 2025, with a salary of €25M/year gross! The club is convincing that he will ACCEPT it. @sport
I wouldn't take Messi for a minimum La Liga salary.

I don't want the entire team to focus on only passing to him and have to watch him walk around for 90 minutes, making everyone around him work twice as hard. His time is over here, time to move on. 25mil a year would be an absolute catastrophe and would make Xavi and Laporta a total joke.

To replace Busquets ridiculous salary with his.

/yawn

BJJ

I wouldn't take Messi for a minimum La Liga salary. I don't want the entire team to focus on only passing to him and have to watch him walk around for 90 minutes, making everyone around him work twice as hard. His time is over here, time to move on. 25mil a year would be an absolute catastrophe and would make Xavi and Laporta a total joke. To replace Busquets ridiculous salary with his. /yawn
I wouldn't take Messi for a minimum La Liga salary. I don't want the entire team to focus on only passing to him and have to watch him walk around for 90 minutes, making everyone around him work twice as hard. His time is over here, time to move on. 25mil a year would be an absolute catastrophe and would make Xavi and Laporta a total joke. To replace Busquets ridiculous salary with his. /yawn

Messigician

🚨🚨| BREAKING: Joshua Kimmich wants to LEAVE Bayern Munich & join FC Barcelona this summer! Everyone at the club is convinced by his signing & have decided that they have to move quickly to ADVANCE his signing.
@martinezferran [🎖️]

Neymar Lewandowski Messi
Pedri FFJ
Kimmich
Balde Christensen Araujo Kounde
Mats

We move

Andresito

Staff member
Kimmich has a contract until 2025 and is a premium player, probably 100m or so. It ain't happening. Maybe next year if he still wants to leave. He'll be 29 then.

And compared to when Kroos left they don't have any central midfielders of note. Back then they had Javi Martinez, Alonso, Schweinsteiger and Thiago for two spots, plus Lahm.

Messi983

@Porque

Did you watch this Raphael Veiga guy?

Probably BS rumor (expect us to be linked to many Brazilians with Deco's connections) but could use a goal scoring midfielder, especially if we continue to use 4 midfielders setup.

Porque

More
@Porque

Did you watch this Raphael Veiga guy?

Probably BS rumor (expect us to be linked to many Brazilians with Deco's connections) but could use a goal scoring midfielder, especially if we continue to use 4 midfielders setup.

He scored more in 4 games than he did the whole of last season. I think it's a lazy rumour and he would cost more than we would like to spend as Palmeiras do not sell cheap.

Couldn't tell you what he is like as I watched maybe 20 minutes of Palmeiras this season. Brazilian football is a tough watch if you are not being paid.

Messi983

More

He scored more in 4 games than he did the whole of last season. I think it's a lazy rumour and he would cost more than we would like to spend as Palmeiras do not sell cheap.

Couldn't tell you what he is like as I watched maybe 20 minutes of Palmeiras this season. Brazilian football is a tough watch if you are not being paid.

He was injured last year, has scored double digits goals in Serie A in 2020 and 2021 though. Maybe a bit of a late bloomer but I've seen him linked to EPL clubs before and he also made debut for Brazil in March.

Also according to TM he's represented by Andre Curry's agency so Barca (through Catalan media) could just be doing Curry a favor in our push to sign Vitor Roque.

We should also sign this guy just because it would be fun to have a player named Ronaldo as a GK. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans