Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porque

It's very rare for a player of his age to have never left South America, yet be at the level of Barcelona. This is the type of player that would move to the mid level of LaLiga in the early 00s for 5m or so.

I don't know what has happened in his career to have been missed for so long by not only LaLiga but Portugal, Italy and even Netherlands, Russia, Belgium, etc.

Clearly looks talented in the clips, even if it is a little Coutinho'ish with a ton of long range shots mixed in with some Arthur Melo huffing and puffing.

Probably as you say, an Andre Cury linked and then signing for Sassuolo or something.

vuji_31

@Porque

Did you watch this Raphael Veiga guy?

Probably BS rumor (expect us to be linked to many Brazilians with Deco's connections) but could use a goal scoring midfielder, especially if we continue to use 4 midfielders setup.
Messi and Gundogan we are good.

Messi983

Romero says we're interested in Lutsharel Geertruida. I've mentioned him about a year ago as one of the potential RB target after I've seen him a few times for Feyenoord. Tbh I've not watched him this season but he's an interesting player.

Don't think he's really that offensive RB that MD article above says he's supposed to be (he's scoring a few goals every season but doesn't really have assists) but Xavi is not looking for offensive RB anyway when his prefered option is Foyth.

This guy would probably be available for half of Foyth's price and be a good fit for that inverted RB role and could potentially also cover as CB and DM. In other words, I'm not sure if he's a longterm RB we're looking for but I believe he could become a good squad player and big improvement over likes of Eric and Roberto.

Porque

Makes sense. With LaLiga wrapped up though, I wonder if Kounde can have alot of liberty in his offense to get more comfortable there.

vuji_31

Let's dream for a second amd imagine we will spend 80mil for Kimmich rather then 60mil on Zubimendi.

Well, Gundogan and Kimmich are not same type of players, but I can see that happening, becuase they have money amd he wants new chalange.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Kimmich hasn't said he want to leave yet and unless that happens Bayern are not letting him leave even for 80m.

wisconsincule

I would spend the entire transfer budget on Kimmich.

No chance Bayern sell him to us though. Look how much they milked us for Lewandowski… Kimmich is actually in his prime. I would guess 100m+ he would cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans