Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Kimmich would be signed to play CDM and not RB......He's a top three CDM in the world along with Rodri and Casemiro.

He's not coming anyway, but if he did it would not be for RB.

fergus90

OK, but still: what is that hype about him? Sends solid crosses, good passer... but not that good shooter, bad in the air, net that good defensively...

TAA on his day is so much better... I like that Dumfries guy: great in the air, runs all the time, strong, solid shooter, dangerous upfront, good in defense...

I like Teo Hernandez, I wish we snatch him from non-CL-qualifying Milan!
Great dictator of play, pretty much always has one of the highest number of progressive passes in the league and cl.Great range of passing, and never shies away from the ball, also covers about 12km a game. Hardly ever injured.

And always super consistent with it. If he actually wanted to leave, he’d have the pick of every club.

Never impressed me. Maybe because dominating in BL (Bayern League) isn't something that can.

Looked soft in duels several times, slow ball in cross, dribble non exsistant, ... never seen him bossing the middle like I've seen Casemiro, Modrić, Matić, kante, etc did in their prime.

But very good player, sure.

jamrock

Nah you way off, if we sign kimmich which we won't.

He would instantly become the best midfielder at the club.

After 1 more season of growth pedri will take back over that title.

Will never happen though, but he's straight classsss.

JamDav1982

Pedri has outplayed Kimmich two of last three times been on same pitch and he hasnt been as good as either Pedri or FDJ this season.

Great player though.

Kimmich/FDJ/Pedri would be best mid in Europe.

Still some rumours Bayern want FDJ again this summer... he could fancy that.

fergus90

By all accounts if you’re to believe fan opinion on Twitter he’s been their best player this season. Given their manager controversy, the last thing they’ll do is get shot of him.

Rumours they’re looking at Declan Rice to partner alongside him. I’ve not seen much of Goretzka in last couple years but he looked miles off it in those city games.

jamrock

He's been excellent whenever I've seen him play in the league & was very good in Europe before they fired Nags.

DonAK

Gerard Romero also reporting Kimmich has been offered to Barcelona through his intermediaries and that they are studying the option of signing him, but doubt the feasibility of it happening.

JamDav1982

Would be class signing but just cant see Bayern ever letting him go to Barca.

When they manage to get 50m for Lewa can only imgaine what would take to get Kimmich if they even entertained it.

DonAK

Only way there is even a small chance is if he comes out publicly and says he want to leave for a new adventure or something.

More chance next year probably if he doesn't renew as his contract runs out in 2025.

Porque

In a market where Tchoumeni goes for 80m then it makes paying the same for Kimmich peanuts.

Bayern won't sell though, and probably not even for 80m. Aren't Dortmund gunning for 110m ish for Bellingham in the same window.

Hope we don't spend too much time on this one missing other potential signings in the midst of it.

Saying that I don't trust the depth of our scouting anyways, certainly not with Xavi tunnel vision.

So maybe Kimmich, Zubi o nada is not such a bad thing. We can always go for Fabricio Diaz for 50m in a few years if he ends up decent, right?

jamrock

Get the feeling it we sign Zubi he's gonna be class for us.

One of those players the forum isn't a fan off, that will change once we sign him.

Or I could be completely wrong, but I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans