Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Get the feeling it we sign Zubi he's gonna be class for us.

One of those players the forum isn't a fan off, that will change once we sign him.

Or I could be completely wrong, but I doubt it.
Here is what Xavi said about Zubimendi.

“I consider Zubimendi as an an extraordinary pivot, top player — he understands the game very well, he dominates with and without the ball”. “Zubimendi plays kind of football that we like here at Barça, it’s our style”

These Barca DNA type of transfers nearly always underwhelm. Best you can hope for is a competent la Liga player, but getting stomped on in the higher intensity of European football is a given.

jamrock

Here is what Xavi said about Zubimendi.

“I consider Zubimendi as an an extraordinary pivot, top player — he understands the game very well, he dominates with and without the ball”. “Zubimendi plays kind of football that we like here at Barça, it’s our style”

These Barca DNA type of transfers nearly always underwhelm. Best you can hope for is a competent la Liga player, but getting stomped on in the higher intensity of European football is a given.

Free yourself of old thropes would be my suggestion.

Barca DNA & all that stuff.

He's a class player that will do well in Europe if signed.

Like I said if we sign him, many oh here will be like Oops.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

I haven't seen much of Zubi

If Barca can't get Kimmich, Zubi would be the best option for you?

Fuck knows really and depends who the alternatives they can bring are.

Not seen a whole heap of Zubimendi really to make much of a judgement either way but to me looks like he likes physical side of it.

jamrock

Sport reporting we will be able to register all our players & sign new players more freely this summer.

More great work for the team if true.

Consensus last summer, was we would struggle to sign & register players this upcoming transfer window.

JamDav1982

Sport reporting we will be able to register all our players & sign new players more freely this summer.

More great work for the team if true.

Consensus last summer, was we would struggle to sign & register players this upcoming transfer window.

Fake news.

The concensus last summer is that would be the one Barca could spend big on and this summer will be 1 to 1 is the latest.

You yourself mention restrictions to spending this summer when it suits but dont let truth get in the way.

jamrock

Fake news.

The concensus last summer is that would be the one Barca could spend big on and this summer will be 1 to 1.
😂😂😂, Brah you're such a fucking liar it's not even funny anymore.

Jamdav "we spent big on XYZ players, when this is the summer we pulled levers & won't be able to spend big going forward".

We should have addressed RB & DM, because we won't have money to sign in future.

Almost verbatim your words.

In all seriousness, go fuck yourself you worthless piece of shit 40 year old waste man,.

who can find nothing better to do with his waste of a life that argue on the internet like the loser bitch that he is.

I fucking hate people who lie as freely as you do.

Another common L but again it's common for you.

JamDav1982

Nah you have been bumping gums about how Tebas constantly changes rules to make things harder for Barca to spend and will do same this summer.

Jamrock rules.. Barca cant spend blame Tebas and say he is out to get club.. Barca can spend on 1/1 claim everyone else got it wrong.

Usual mental gymnastics/lies from Jamrock.

Said it a couple of weeks ago.. La Liga will agree to formula for Messi and renewals and Tebas in fact desperately wants that to happen.

No surprise.

Last summer was the one Barca had hundreds of millions to spend.. this summer 1:1 due to cut backs and La Liga wanting renewals/Messi.

Common L for Jamrock.

Go tell us again how Pep worked with Soriano at Barca so much he missed him... cluless numpty that comes out with that shite every day near enough.

Messigician

🚨🎖| BREAKING: Kimmich has been OFFERED to Barcelona, and the club is studying the operation. [@gerardromero] #fcblive 💣

JamDav1982

Free yourself of old thropes would be my suggestion.

Barca DNA & all that stuff.

He's a class player that will do well in Europe if signed.

Like I said if we sign him, many oh here will be like Oops.

Latest lie.

Pretending to have watched Zubimendi enough to declare him 'class'.

Keep at it.

jamrock

Impossible signing but its fun to think about.

This summer we'll sign a DM & RB to fill out the squad, just like I was saying in the summer, can't expect us to fill all the wholes at once, but the forum was at panic stations, ohhhh nooo we pulled levers we won't be able to sign.

I just hope we get it right this time, we've been trying to replace Alves for years now, or at least get someone decent that can rotate with Kounde & roberto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans