Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

Get the feeling it we sign Zubi he's gonna be class for us.

One of those players the forum isn't a fan off, that will change once we sign him.

Or I could be completely wrong, but I doubt it.

I have a problem with Zubimendi's positioning in defense tbh.
From little I watched, he is the type who rush into his penalty area to stay deep between CB, leaving the area in front of penalty area exposed. In a way he defends too deep when his team doesn't have the ball.
And he is also not the most athletic DM, so not that good in defending counter attacks.
In the ball he looks solid, but nothing exceptional. Stats on fbref backs that he isn't exceptional either.

But then again, those are my untrained eye watching small sample size and looking at some stats with no context

jamrock

I have a problem with Zubimendi's positioning in defense tbh.
From little I watched, he is the type who rush into his penalty area to stay deep between CB, leaving the area in front of penalty area exposed. In a way he defends too deep when his team doesn't have the ball.
And he is also not the most athletic DM, so not that good in defending counter attacks.
In the ball he looks solid, but nothing exceptional. Stats on fbref backs that he isn't exceptional either.

But then again, those are my untrained eye watching small sample size and looking at some stats with no context

Those are all valid concerns, but like you said I don't think most on here have seen a large enough sample size to make a proper judgement including myself.

Whenever I've seen him play, he just seems to be a very smart player that is more or less always in a good position to help his team, but outside of that can't say too much about him.

It's just a feeling I'm getting that he will work here, but like I said I could be completely wrong.

Just don't know who we are linked with that's better, unless this diaz kid is an uncut gem.

Zidane82

Things are happening!!
Intriguing

🚨✅| BREAKING: La Liga has APPROVED FC Barcelona's viability plan! Official communication will be made on Monday. The club now RETURNS to 1/1 FFP rule & will be able to sign players normally. The league has also given the GREEN LIGHT to sign Leo Messi.
@ferrancorreas [🎖️]

jamrock

Intriguing

🚨✅| BREAKING: La Liga has APPROVED FC Barcelona's viability plan! Official communication will be made on Monday. The club now RETURNS to 1/1 FFP rule & will be able to sign players normally. The league has also given the GREEN LIGHT to sign Leo Messi.
@ferrancorreas [🎖️]

Things are happening.

We won't be able to sign in the summer they said lol.

Never doubt Joan Laporta.

jamrock

All that being said, I don't think we'll be going crazy in the summer, they'll be smart about signings & wages.

RB
DM

Plus 2 free transfers, one of which maybe Messi that's it.

Last edited:

Porque

Messi still coming now that his requested Alexis Mac Allister is going to Liverpool, or does he now not believe in the project? :innocent:

Sailor Mars

All that being said, I don't think we'll be going crazy in the summer, they'll be smart about signings & wages.

RB
DM

Plus 2 free transfers, one of which maybe Messi that's it.
Isn't Inigo Martinez also one of the rumored free transfers?

Inigo, Gundogan, and Messi as the free transfers plus RB/DM transfers would be a decent window. Perhaps a winger/back up forwards if likes of Raphinha, Fati, and Ferran are sold too.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Are we impressed with Zubi?

Had a decent game although if they make CL I think he'll stay even if we cough up the 60m. A bit like how Pau Torres rejected offers from a couple of good teams because he wanted to play CL with Villarreal.

jamrock

Had a decent game although if they make CL I think he'll stay even if we cough up the 60m. A bit like how Pau Torres rejected offers from a couple of good teams because he wanted to play CL with Villarreal.

Yea I could see that happening for real, he does seem to genuinely love the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans