Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

If Flick has any skill at all, he'll make raphinha his fixed starter in offense. Forget about selling him. By far the biggest Xavi management error has been subbing raphinha too often. Probably the only one actually. A player having the engine raphinha does, he is a non-stop threat for the opposition.

Pressing - the best.
Set piece delivery - the best.
Stamina - the best.
Offensive end product per 90 mins played - the best.
Defensive coverage - the best.

And some think it's a good idea to sell him. There's like 5-6 important areas he is the best at in the entire team. :lol:

Birdy

If Flick has any skill at all, he'll make raphinha his fixed starter in offense. Forget about selling him. By far the biggest Xavi management error has been subbing raphinha too often. Probably the only one actually. A player having the engine raphinha does, he is a non-stop threat for the opposition.

Pressing - the best.
Set piece delivery - the best.
Stamina - the best.
Offensive end product per 90 mins played - the best.
Defensive coverage - the best.

And some think it's a good idea to sell him. There's like 5-6 important areas he is the best at in the entire team. :lol:

His biggest problem is being unable to beat his man and can't make breaks into the opposition structure with the ball. Hence he was totally unsuited to play as a winger in Xavi's system

But, yes, even in your ultra-biased pro-Xavi fanboy assessment, there is a point about Raphina having more to give if played correctly.
Xavi found out of accident a better position for him towards the end of this season
I am sure a top coach like Flick knows already how to unleash his full potential

jamrock

Even the season we won the league, he contributed with many important goals and assist, so it wasn't an accident, when he started to produce again towards the end of the season.

He was just injured a lot during the season and couldn't build up a run of form.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
His biggest problem is being unable to beat his man and can't make breaks into the opposition structure with the ball. Hence he was totally unsuited to play as a winger in Xavi's system

But, yes, even in your ultra-biased pro-Xavi fanboy assessment, there is a point about Raphina having more to give if played correctly.
Xavi found out of accident a better position for him towards the end of this season
I am sure a top coach like Flick knows already how to unleash his full potential
And yet he was our best player, as a winger (or at least coming from the 'wing')?

But of course, selling Raphinha would be totally fucked up. I've lost hope in this so much over the years, but selling our best player last season would be the final nail in the coffin.
If we really need cash and lower overall wage expenditure, sell FdJ and buy a new CM and proper DM. Than get a versatile LW that could also play RW and even centrally. Keep Cancello and push Torres out and sell tame kitty Rawke. We're stuck with Ansu so it is what it is. Promote Casado and/or Bernal.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Weren't we linked with Javi Guerra? That dude has tons of potential, we should really really think about him - but not as DM, sell Frenkie and buy Guerra and a proper DM for the money.

Tons of potential at what exactly? He's your typical Spanish midfielder they have produced tons of last decade. Like a poor man's Fabian Ruiz.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Tons of potential at what exactly? He's your typical Spanish midfielder they have produced tons of last decade. Like a poor man's Fabian Ruiz.
I think you're wrong, very wrong. I've followed him a little this season and he is much more than what you think. His passing is almost as Pedri's, work rate of Gavi + he is more than ok defensively and boy can dribble and work under pressure. Reminds me a little of Busi but he is of course more of a box-box. Put him in a decent team and he'll do wonders...
Like I said, I'd sell FdJ and Guerra would do a better job + we would have cash for a proper DM. Actually it's crazy more clubs haven't gone for him - but he's been linked to Man U and Arsenal before. I thought we would only go for a DM and didn't consider him, but now that we're also linked with him I hope we sign him. Perfect for us!

Trafalgar

Sell Frenkie (60 m to Bayern/Man Utd), Stegen (80 m to Al-ittihad), Araujo (100 m to Bayern) and Ferran (25 m to Wolves or some average english club) for 265 m;
and get Merino (50 m), Onana (60 m), Nico (50m), Yoro (60 m), a GK (20 m) and Frimpong (40 m) for 280 m it's really that simple ...

Messicito

Sell Frenkie (60 m to Bayern/Man Utd), Stegen (80 m to Al-ittihad), Araujo (100 m to Bayern) and Ferran (25 m to Wolves or some average english club) for 265 m;
and get Merino (50 m), Onana (60 m), Nico (50m), Yoro (60 m), a GK (20 m) and Frimpong (40 m) for 280 m it's really that simple ...
60 mil for Yoro lol

Messi983

And 250m for Ferran

Joke aside, even if we would somehow sell players for 200m+ which is highly unrealistic we won't be able to spend that much on new players. Maybe half of that and even that's probably a stretch. They are now "optimistic" we'll get to a 1:1 rule but we've heard that story before.

Just leave the team as it is and let Hansi do his magic.

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
And 250m for Ferran

Joke aside, even if we would somehow sell players for 200m+ which is highly unrealistic we won't be able to spend that much on new players. Maybe half of that and even that's probably a stretch. They are now "optimistic" we'll get to a 1:1 rule but we've heard that story before.

Just leave the team as it is and let Hansi do his magic.
Nah we at least need to drop Torres, Romeu, and Rawke asap and bring in a LW/RW and DM...

akaranzo

Some of you play too much Fifa for real :ROFLMAO:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
MD probably yapping as usual probably, but if there's any truth in the club being able to sign players for massive fees again like 100m next year and that Wirtz is the guy they want, then next season is really important for Pedri.

If he cannot stay fit/healthy and is underwhelming then he'll have a tough time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans