Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

BusiTheKing

Sell Frenkie (60 m to Bayern/Man Utd), Stegen (80 m to Al-ittihad), Araujo (100 m to Bayern) and Ferran (25 m to Wolves or some average english club) for 265 m;
and get Merino (50 m), Onana (60 m), Nico (50m), Yoro (60 m), a GK (20 m) and Frimpong (40 m) for 280 m it's really that simple ...
You want to buy a player that's not good enough to start for Everton, to play as a Barca pivot?

Trafalgar

You want to buy a player that's not good enough to start for Everton, to play as a Barca pivot?

Seriously? I don't really follow Everton, but the few times I have seen him play, he looked good to me: tall, physical, comfortable on the ball, and able to intercept passes. I think he's really promising, especially since both Guardiola and Arteta want him.

M3ls

Frimpong not a right fullback for 4-3-3 system. Only a winger on 4-3-3 or wingback on 3-5-2 or 3-4-3.

Birdy

Frimpong not a right fullback for 4-3-3 system. Only a winger on 4-3-3 or wingback on 3-5-2 or 3-4-3.

Flick's full backs play really high up the pitch, and make runs

Cancelo or Kounde can't do that

Messi983

Yes, like most these days.

Will be a long month with daily stupid rumours but nothing serious will happen before mid July imo.

A bit ironic considering he was one of the reasons Stiller left Bayern.

Was probably more down to competition he had there than Flick.

Anyway, time to sign Stiller was last summer when available for 5m. Now with Stuttgart in CL his price is likely up to 30-40m.

Messi983

Inter reportedly wants Josep Martinez. He came through La Masia, is 26 now and apparently had two strong seasons for Genoa who demands 20m for him. Anyone watched him?

Hard to judge GKs from their yt highlights. Some good saves but most are just normal easy ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans