Barca Transfers and Rumors

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I'm surprised this place isn't lit up with anger at us being linked to Olmo again, y'all use to go crazy when Xavi was in change and Olmo name popped up on sport.

Lol.
I mean, if we ship Torres and get Olmo for about the same than cool.

Porque

Hopefully it's not a Laporta special ala Mendes.

Help is with Faye and we will help you with Olmo kind of shit with the same agent.

xXKonan

Wasting 60 million on Olmo is outrageous and it feels like something we would do.

Dude is injury prone and not exactly a player we even need. I never understood the obsession with him.

If we are switching to a 4231 you have guys like gundogan, Pedri, Fermin, and possibly even Gavi once he comes back that can fit in the #10 spot.

Reactions: BJJ

M3ls

It feels like this club will never get out of its ass. The team really needs a fast, speedy winger with excellent dribbling ability, иге they want to buy Dani Olmo. OK.

khaled_a_d

Olmo has the same agent as Faye,it feels the club is just doing the agent a favour and trying to help him raising his profile by connecting him to us tbh

Messi983

Raw but good talent, could do a lot worse for that money.

Another player on Deco's agenda is Johan Bakayoko from PSV but he would be more expensive. He's also left footed and from what I've seen only plays as RW. But then so did Raphinha.

Last edited:

xXKonan

CANTERAS): Barcelona together with Espanyol are interested in FE Grama centre-back Marc Canteras (19) for their subsidiaries.

Espanyol were leading the race, but Barça has emerged strongly in recent weeks.

Via: @bonagerman [sport]

B signing obviously but anyone seen him in action?

Home of Barca Fans