Barca Transfers and Rumors

Porque

15m is a lot in our situation.

Shouldn't sell him without buy-back though and we'll see if Porto (or another club) will ultimately accept that.

MD report that the club want Flick to assess him in pre-season first.

To be fair Flick could sit in on B team trainings and the two playoff finals to have a first hand assessment.

About needing to generate 15m before end of June, that's just poor management.

If we anticipated such deficit then our loans (Eric, Lenglet, Dest) should have included low buy options.

To be fair we did this with Dest who got injured. 10m is a fair rate but his wages are as usual too high. Another Farto special.

Andresito

Staff member
Despite the fact that Barça need income and FC Porto are ready to spend €15m on Mikayil Faye, the club is reluctant to sell him and prioritizes Hansi Flick to have a look at him during pre-season. The Blaugrana also don't rule out that offers higher than €15m could arrive. @RogerTorello

Gazzznigga

Honestly, comments on this page tell me why and how Barca got itself into the current economic quagmire, and the more I read these, the more the concern that this may be for a long time.

vuji_31

Well, we can be happy Barca still exists concidering who is taking actions in board.

We are paying idiots big wages.

I thought Laporta will stop this nonsense but we are still paying idiots like Inigo for 10mil per season, and because of them we need to sell our young prospects.

Getting rid of Lewa, Lenglet, De Jong and Inigo will be like breathing fresh air after leaving 10 years in Cernobyl bunker.
Even idiot Ferret is on 10mil per season LOL.

I would not pay them half of this saleries.

They really dont deserve anything close to it.

Temptation

Deco has conveyed their interest to Dani Olmo’s agent. The SD wants to lay the foundations now, so the club can make a move when they’re ready to do so. The club’s idea also is to negotiate with RB Leipzig and find a formula.
@sanantheone

companyofcules

.....both Araujo and Faye are the type of CDs Barcelona need now(better at defending than any other shitty ball playing requirements). I am sure Hansi will likely toe that line.

You may decide to sell both if you dont like them as they are now( a lot have clamoured for that here) but please replace them with fast, athletic defenders focused on preventing goals and not any ball playing, physically weak midget in the name of retaining possession or playing out from the defence ( Garcia/Curbasi).

What ball playing skills do Nacho and Rudiger have anyways?
I think the kid is more talented than Ronald but given he is African I have my doubts he can replace Ronald.
Also Tonald has a cap in terms of reactions and brain speed, this kid looks like a leader.
You are mostly right but I think Cubarsi is better than both and quite strong, but his mentality is more soft. Take him to Italy or Argentina and you will have a huge legend, but our clowns are not quite known for developing players beyond 19 years old. They create great citizens and youngsters but not men.
Now, I would prefer to see all 3 of them instead of Christensen, Inigo, god forbids Lenglet, Garcia, along side Fort and Kounde.
But if we need money sell Ronald, it will not be a huge tragedy. There is no point in selling tallents without cashing in a huge sum.

companyofcules

Iñigo on those wages probably because he didn't get a sign-on fee after arriving for free.
That's true also FDJ got into our boat at the expense of PSG
But again that only shows there was no project. It's all a myth Xavi built something. Koeman and Guardiola were the last to build something out of La Masia. Xavi was forced by his failure in the trasfer market. You don't need Inigo if can get good youngsters.
But anyway

jamrock

I'm surprised this place isn't lit up with anger at us being linked to Olmo again, y'all use to go crazy when Xavi was in change and Olmo name popped up on sport.

Lol.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm surprised this place isn't lit up with anger at us being linked to Olmo again, y'all use to go crazy when Xavi was in change and Olmo name popped up on sport.

Lol.

Guess the entire club is just retarded.
Seriously though what is the logic behind signing Olmo IF it happens? Spending the limited resources they have on someone that isn't a proper winger nor would beat out Gundogan or Pedri in a #10 role?

jamrock

Guess the entire club is just retarded.
Seriously though what is the logic behind signing Olmo IF it happens? Spending the limited resources they have on someone that isn't a proper winger nor would beat out Gundogan or Pedri in a #10 role?

Yep rumor makes no sense like it did back then, especially in a 4-2-3-1.

Givenchy

Lol.
I haven't paid much attention to club football since Euros started but I will light up with anger if we waste money on Olmo, it would be Ferran all over again.

Home of Barca Fans