Barca Transfers and Rumors

Porque

CANTERAS): Barcelona together with Espanyol are interested in FE Grama centre-back Marc Canteras (19) for their subsidiaries.

Espanyol were leading the race, but Barça has emerged strongly in recent weeks.

Via: @bonagerman [sport]

B signing obviously but anyone seen him in action?

I have no clue about him. But he has played 14 games with 8 starts for FE Grama. Also according to my digging he is a midfielder and not a CB.

If you are feeling especially adventurous you could watch the highlights from this Youtube channel and seek out the actions of number 15.

Last edited:

Messi983

Madrid selling Rafa Marin to Napoli. He's 2 years older than Mika but has played full season in La Liga.

The operation is close to closing while the details are being finalized. The white club will pocket between 12 and 15 million... and will keep a buyback option, this is one of the points that is being discussed at the moment. The transfer will be final but only with the possibility of being able to buy back the center back within two or three years (the duration of Rafa's contract is estimated to be for the next 4 or 5 years) for a figure that will be set between the two clubs. Real Madrid would continue to have 'control' of the footballer with a possible buyback that would reach 30 million in 2026... and a little more expensive if the return was signed the following year.

Temptation

Frimpong has Hansi Flick’s seal of approval! He has watched him many times and really appreciates the player. In case Cancelo’s deal gets complicated, who is the priority for that position rn, Frimpong could emerge as an option. @FabrizioRomano

Gazzznigga

Cubarsi is shit.
Kounde and Araujo is a disaster
Jesus Christ we're fucked.

Thankfully the opinions of a pretend Barca fan, means less than shit.
Calm down your tits, banny!
Curbasi is not shit(your word), he is just so overhyped at the moment.
Have you heard of Christensen + Araujo?

I also feel that kid(Faye) might be a more regular face in the defensive set up if given a fair chance.

Last edited:

BJJ

Calm down your tits, banny!
Curbasi is not shit(your word) he is just so overhyped.
Have you heard of Christensen+Araujo?

I also feel that kid(Faye) might be a more regular face in the defensive set up if given a fair chance.
I agree. Faye seems to have a higher ceiling than Cubarsi and should be given opportunities.
If a big offer came in for Araujo or Kounde I'd sell but I think Flick wants both here.
Christensen is versatile in that he can play DM but I believe Faye could play DM or LB as a backup if required.

Gazzznigga

I agree. Faye seems to have a higher ceiling than Cubarsi and should be given opportunities.
If a big offer came in for Araujo or Kounde I'd sell but I think Flick wants both here.
Christensen is versatile in that he can play DM but I believe Faye could play DM or LB as a backup if required.
spot on. If only he(Faye) could be given half the chance other La Masia kids have enjoyed. we just need to confirm if he is a hype too. Simple!!

Reactions: BJJ

vuji_31

Balde - Araujo - Kounde - Frimpong

Balde is defensive LB, and here to stop cointer attacks.

Frimpong is offensive.

Simple.

Messi983

According to L'Equipe we're one of the clubs interested in Mohammed Hamony whose contract with Le Havre is expiring.

Home of Barca Fans