Barca Transfers and Rumors

Porque

Borussia Dortmund keep working on Guirassy deal with confidence to make it happen soon.

BVB remain frontrunners to sign Serhou by triggering €17.5m release clause, but still waiting on final key steps.

----

I don't know if this guy is Barca quality and not suggesting so. But I'm shocked that other clubs find these buyout clauses while we are left with nothing but getting our pockets picked.

Andresito

Staff member
Borussia Dortmund keep working on Guirassy deal with confidence to make it happen soon.

BVB remain frontrunners to sign Serhou by triggering €17.5m release clause, but still waiting on final key steps.

----

I don't know if this guy is Barca quality and not suggesting so. But I'm shocked that other clubs find these buyout clauses while we are left with nothing but getting our pockets picked.
Speaking of BVB, they will also trigger Waldemar Anton's release clause of 22m.

Messi983

Besides Guirassy Stuttgart also lost starting CBs - Ito to Bayern for 30m already confirmed and Waldemar Anton reportedly to Dortmund for 22m.

They all had release clauses. Wonder if German Busi also has one?

That said actually feel bad for Stuttgart. They qualify for CL and lose half of the team.

Temptation

Lobotka’s agent: "We agreed terms with FC Barcelona, but there was a change in the position of the coach. Barcelona has some financial problems and the situation is not clear. It’s not over yet, and the situation is advancing. Every top club knows about the quality of Lobotka.” [@footballitalia]

Porque

Scrotum didn't allow an optional buyout for Felix.

Would have to be a large sum given English tax and that this guy scored a ton last year.

Mind you Olise went to Bayern fairly cheaply.

Andresito

Staff member
Dani Olmo is optimistic that his signing for Barcelona can be completed before the end of EURO 2024. @Jordigil

Dude the guy had a golden chance to join on a free but instead renewed his contract. Same with Nico. All this hope and hassle when it could've been much simpler

Home of Barca Fans