Barca Transfers and Rumors

Co0ter

More links today with Olmo...are they really about to make the same mistake, again, for the 5th or 6th time in a row?!

Also reports Faye going to Porto for 15mil is close. It's the same agent, so who knows.

Last edited:

Porque

Barcelona are tracking Jaden Philogene of Hull City as an option for the wing. The formula that the club wants to use is a loan with buy option. #FCB

[Relevo]

Finally had time to settle down and watch him. He is great, but not Barcelona quality.

Besides, we won't be able to close a deal, and certainly not on the rumoured structure.

Mid/lower half EPL team bound IMO. One of the Gambling funded teams I reckon.

There are some interesting players running out of contract in 2025. We could target thoose.

This transfer market:
Mikel Merino (CM)
Fofana (DM,CM)
Geertruida (RB)

Next year:
Thuram (CM)
Jonathan David (ST)
Dumfries (RB)
Chiesa (LW)

Btw... what do you thing about Sancho loan deal rumours?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
There are some interesting players running out of contract in 2025. We could target thoose.

This transfer market:
Mikel Merino (CM)
Fofana (DM,CM)
Geertruida (RB)

Next year:
Thuram (CM)
Jonathan David (ST)
Dumfries (RB)
Chiesa (LW)

Out of those only Merino is remotely interesting imo...

Givenchy

This transfer market:
Mikel Merino (CM)
Fofana (DM,CM)
Geertruida (RB)

Next year:
Thuram (CM)
Jonathan David (ST)
Dumfries (RB)
Chiesa (LW)

Heard good things a season or so back about Geertruida but don't follow Eredivisie. We were linked to Merino recently.

As for the others, Chiesa would be interesting but he has fitness issues.

Sancho is too soft and on huge wages, United would need to pay them. I'm also done with these CAM players on the wing, Sancho, Olmo etc just no. Give me Williams or someone with pace.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's been a month since our last match of the season and management has done nothing yet. No sales, no signings.

Pre-season starts in 2 weeks.

Home of Barca Fans