Barca Transfers and Rumors

Kul_z

It's been a month since our last match of the season and management has done nothing yet. No sales, no signings.

Pre-season starts in 2 weeks.
Hopefully, they sealed nico. Sell torres if we are 1:1, get rid of bob, inigo, lenglet if its possible and sign dm. Through season get rid of other deadweight thru loans or sales. Dont want any panic buy, nico should be enough so that flick cant say a lot and that actually has something to work with.

Def: kounde, araujo, christensen, cubarsi, balde, fort, cancelo
Mid: pedri, gavi, fdj, gundogan, fermin, DM
Att: lamine, lewa, raphina,, nico, roque.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thuram linked to Madrid now too.

What did you expect?

Not much. Just stating that nothing is happening. There won't be new players to blend in and we will miss some key ones as some will return late because of Euro or miss entire pre-season due to Olympics.

Also we seem to be selling some assets in Faye/Guiu who would be well worth a try.

Could be one of the poorest pre-season as far as I remember.

Messi983

Nothing we can do about Guiu if he wants to leave.

According to latest reports selling Faye would be stupid. Deco is on his way to Portugal to negotiate but Porto only wants to pay up to 7m for 50% of his rights. Which longterm could be beneficiary but we need money now not in 2-3 years. Better to just keep him and give him a chance if we can't get a better offer.

Also I think keeping the team intact is better than bringing more dead wood if we can't afford to seriously reinforce the team.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Im generally extremely positive, especially amongst this forum which is generally a sea of negativity, but even I've already accepted that in terms of challenging for trophies next season, we have next to no chance.

The only joy I expect from next season is watching the youngsters grow and seeing how high their ceiling is.

Barca comeback starts in 25/26. New Camp Nou. Normal finances. Hopefully, a world class manager ( Klopp ) . Folk need to curb their expectations until then.

Andresito

Staff member
Here.
Just phase out Stegen gradually, as we did in the past with him replacing Bravo
we have many competitions
Would be a good option but the money has to be spent elsewhere. Don't think we'll be looking at GKs for at least 2 years, right or wrong.

Home of Barca Fans