Barca Transfers and Rumors

vuji_31

It seems we are going for Hull LW Philogen.

This guys looks like real gem. Plays both wings, great speed and dribbling...I am all for it. Nico is to expensive for us at the moment.

---------------------------------------------------Lewa------------------------------------------
-------------------Philogene/Raphinha-----Pedri/Felix/Fermin------Yamal/Ferret----------
--------------------------Merino/Gundo-------De Jong/Gavi----------------------------------
---Balde/Fort------Christensen/Inigo------------Kounde/Cubarsi----------Cancelo/Araujo

Last edited:

Porque

Why would they accept this though? It's a good deal for us if true as the deal will only go through if certain criteria are met. Haven't seen him play though.

Depends on criterias to meet buy obligation.

If there are FFP issues this summer then it is a good way to get around it like PSG done with Mbappe, Goncalo and basically every signing. Though Scrotum ass is more stringent on the FFP rules than Ligue1.

He looks like a dime a dozen English wideman who is breaking through these days. But who knows, might end a crack.

M3ls

This guys looks like real gem. Plays both wings, great speed and dribbling...I am all for it. Nico is to expensive for us at the moment.

---------------------------------------------------Lewa------------------------------------------
-------------------Philogene/Raphinha-----Pedri/Felix/Fermin------Yamal/Ferret----------
--------------------------Merino/Gundo-------De Jong/Gavi----------------------------------
---Balde/Fort------Christensen/Inigo------------Kounde/Cubarsi----------Cancelo/Araujo

For some reason this guy reminds me of Felix....
I think Crysencio Summerville is a better winger than Philogene.

Nucky

Who even is this guy from Hull City? Is he any good? Never heard of him..

vuji_31

We already sold players for like 20mil.
Chadi Riad 9-10, Guiu 6mil and someone else for 3mil.

Dest is off the books same as Roberto.

If we are 1 - 1 in terms of FFP, with one big sale we can start spending.

Question is how much leverage for saleries we have?

Fati, Lenglet and Inigo will be nightmare to get rid off.

Home of Barca Fans