Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
I'm really not sure about Luis Díaz, his stats aren't very impressive. Even Raphinha had better numbers while playing for a way weaker team. Plus, he seems to be injury-prone.
He is a lesser player than Nico. Inflated stature just because he plays in EPL.
If you ask me, I would rather wait a year if Bilbao doesn't increase Nico's buyout, than spend on Diaz even if we get him for 40m.

Last edited:

Messi983

Hansi Flick wants Barcelona to sign Ivan Perišić who is a free agent after disassociating himself with Hajduk Split after some disagreements. Flick trusts him, despite his age of 35. @24sata_HR

:lol:

Old news, I already reported this two days ago (last post of page 739).

Wouldn't surpise me if Bumsi would really sign him. You can never have enough oldies who can't run in your team. Also just returning from a serious injury.

ajnotkeith

I don't really see what Perisic adds at 35 to merit his signing so unless he's coming on low wages and a 1 year deal no thanks.

But I suppose if it's a dirt cheap deal then it doesn't harm anyone to bring him in as cover.

JamDav1982

The optics of someone of Perisic would be a living/breathing embodiment of what poor squad planning there has been.

Paying 45m odd on books for Lewa at 36, 18m for Gundo at 34 and then add Perisic at 35 as cant afford anything else.

Cant see it as would just be humiliating for club even if wanted it.

FinBarcelonafan

Yeah I agree. This would be just desperation level 100.

I am a fool for believing those rumours we could have signed Williams. I guess it was total pipedream. We probably had money for one signing this summer and that was Olmo and even with him we didn't pay clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans