Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheStig

Considering that in most matches he came as a substitute, the success rate of his dribbling is low, especially for the Bundesliga - 46%

Also, look at his medical record

He's a terminator in comparison with our only singing.

Birdy

Considering that in most matches he came as a substitute, the success rate of his dribbling is low, especially for the Bundesliga - 46%

Also, look at his medical record

Ok his injury record is not that good. His shoulder seems to be getting dislocated easily:unsure:

I wouldn't worry about the dribbling % rate. A massive dribbler that tries it all the time, has something like that as a good %. Given also his young age, this can be improved
What money are we registering him with?

Also BVB player. They’ll clean us for him :lol:
Loan with option to buy for decent price (not more than 30-40) next summer, seems like good business to me

Of course all that is pending on Fatporta delivering on his promise and getting us back to 1:1:clown:

Porque

PSG looking to loan Gabriel Moscardo to a Ligue 1 side as he is too green for the first team.

Imagine if Deco had got his wish and pulled off this transfer. He would be going around Europe right now trying to sell him for a couple of rupees.

Nucky

Romano says Barca made contact with Coman's camp. Since its pretty obivious Barca won't get Nico this summer, Coman comes as a good solution.. Flick knows him well from Bayern days. Wouldn't mind if he comes..

vuji_31

Romano says Barca made contact with Coman's camp. Since its pretty obivious Barca won't get Nico this summer, Coman comes as a good solution.. Flick knows him well from Bayern days. Wouldn't mind if he comes..
He played 20 gameslast season.

Knowing our doctors he will play 5 games.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Thanks but no thanks to Coman. We have Raphinha + Fermin and maybe Olmo for LW - we can also loan Cancelo and play more of a 3 in the back with Cancelo being a LW/LB'ish. Forget about an LW now, it's Nico or nobody else this season and we fucking need Torres to fuck off. We have enough for this season, we ain't setting the football world on fire this season anyway - for next season we know if Flick manages to play some good football, if Casado and maybe Bernal are up for the task, Lewa is gone and replaced by hopefully a WC striker, if Balde is good enough and which LW to get. This season we only need to get Torres, Roque and Lenglet the fuck out and save the rest of our cash/wages and see what happens...

Porque

So apparantly Gremio player Gustavo Nunes (LW) will be joining Brentford and not Girona as Gremio still owe the Spanish tax authorities 6m from the sale of Arthur Melo to us.

Transfer fee mooted to be 10m, so they would only pocket 4m if sold to a Spanish side.

I wonder if we could work out a favourable deal with them given we might have outstanding payments for Arthur. Looks a good little player in a position we need someone for. Though probably not a first team solution for atleast two seasons.

Even Savio needed an adaption period in Europe.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
So apparantly Gremio player Gustavo Nunes (LW) will be joining Brentford and not Girona as Gremio still owe the Spanish tax authorities 6m from the sale of Arthur Melo to us.

Transfer fee mooted to be 10m, so they would only pocket 4m if sold to a Spanish side.

I wonder if we could work out a favourable deal with them given we might have outstanding payments for Arthur. Looks a good little player in a position we need someone for. Though probably not a first team solution for atleast two seasons.

Even Savio needed an adaption period in Europe.
His YouTube highlights look 100 times better than Roque's if that counts for something :lol: And he 100% won't be worse than Ferran...
Btw, why haven't we looked into him? Crazy good dribbler, one of the fastest players I've seen, alright passing - but meh finishing. But could we use him with how we play? Everybody parks the buss when we start to play our football - what use off this player type than?

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Chiesa is a better player than Felix and Ferran, but if we're going to bring an injury prone winger, if we can even afford to register a player on loan, I suppose someone more explosive like Coman would be the right option.

Even though I'm not a big fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans