Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc_lovin

Why is it nonsense?
Felix is proven shit, Ferret even worse.

Chiesa was great prospect before injury, he is not same player as he was, but he is better then this two mentioned.
He’s fucking done mate. That’s why it’s complete and utter nonsense. Not even Juventus wants to keep him, who are hilariously shit offensively.

vuji_31

Chelsea wants to get rid off Sterling.

Maybe we can get him on loan.

I would take anyone just to not watch Ferret.

Porque

His YouTube highlights look 100 times better than Roque's if that counts for something :lol: And he 100% won't be worse than Ferran...
Btw, why haven't we looked into him? Crazy good dribbler, one of the fastest players I've seen, alright passing - but meh finishing. But could we use him with how we play? Everybody parks the buss when we start to play our football - what use off this player type than?

12m euros fee.

Just a bit of perspective on what we spent on Roque really who was a tier 1 Brazil league talent at the time.

There's lower cost talents in the league to go for. F knows if Barca quality though.

jamrock

What I can't stand in clubs always waiting until they last few days of the window to start making deals, they were going to make anyways.

Why all the drama, let's get the players out.

Get cancelo in like we all know is likely to happen and move on with it.

JamDav1982

No.. they want to make sure the likes of Cancelo can be registered.

Would be absolutely moronic to sign players while that could still be up in air.

Co0ter

Well, I've accepted Nico wasn't coming the moment Olmo was signed....but with Gundogan and his huge wages off the books, doesn't it become a possibility? Especially if Roque is sold for 20mil as rumored. 20mil + whatever Gundogan's small fee ends up being plus his huge salary. If Lenglet goes on loan too, it could technically happen, although I know it won't haha

If these things were wrapped up a week ago, I'd believe it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans