Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Well, I've accepted Nico wasn't coming the moment Olmo was signed....but with Gundogan and his huge wages off the books, doesn't it become a possibility? Especially if Roque is sold for 20mil as rumored. 20mil + whatever Gundogan's small fee ends up being plus his huge salary. If Lenglet goes on loan too, it could technically happen, although I know it won't haha

If these things were wrapped up a week ago, I'd believe it then.

Doubt Barca get a fee for Gundo if he goes and even if Roque goes it probably adds next to nothing to FFP and what can be spent as he has never been registered for this season.

Co0ter

Doubt Barca get a fee for Gundo if he goes and even if Roque goes it probably adds next to nothing to FFP and what can be spent as he has never been registered for this season.
Even if we got 50% of Lenglet's wages and Gundogan's off the books that would be huge no? That is half of I think our 4th highest earner and all of our third.

We can't know if Roque's salary would be useful or considered since they seemed to be unsure whether or not he'd be here. Ah well.

JamDav1982

Even if we got 50% of Lenglet's wages and Gundogan's off the books that would be huge no? That is half of I think our 4th highest earner and all of our third.

We can't know if Roque's salary would be useful or considered since they seemed to be unsure whether or not he'd be here. Ah well.

Aye getting those wages off make a difference.

Not sure what rules allow now for sales/removing from books.. i believe it is 50/60%. So those two off would free up possibly 12/15m for this season to register players.

Porque

-Almost signed Onana, but Onana couldn't wait
-Tried for Fofana but it was too late and he had signed for Milan
-Almost signed Merino but he couldn't wait and he is signing for Arsenal

---

Either Deco is the worst sports director in the world, or the papers think we are absolute idiots.

IMO though, it's a huge fail to need a DMC for months (years!), have Monaco booked in for the Gamper for months and not be able to sign Fofana for 20m.

We are getting 10m offers for Faye from Hennay and Lille. You telling me Monaco wouldn't be interested in a 10m signing (example) with us signing Fofana for 20m!?

Last edited:

jamrock

-Almost signed Onana, but Onana couldn't wait
-Tried for Fofana but it was too late and he had signed for Milan
-Almost signed Merino but he couldn't wait and he is signing for Arsenal

---

Either Deco is the worst sports director in the world, or the papers think we are absolute idiots.

IMO though, it's a huge fail to need a DMC for months (years!), have Monaco booked in for the Gamper for months and not be able to sign Fofana for 20m.

We are getting 10m offers for Faye from Hennay and Lille. You telling me Monaco wouldn't be interested in a 10m signing (example) with us signing Fofana for 20m!?
Very true.

Would be another player we have to jump through hoops to register, if we get a few players out, let's see if deco can pull of a DM signing, so far he's not looking great, but he'll say he has valid reasons why

TheStig

Mendes has to solve Ansu Fati for that to happen.

Why? If the deals for Gundo and Vitor happen it's enough to register Olmo and Cancelo on loan right?

And it's not a problem, Ansu can always go somewhere like Sevilla and we'll cover 90% of his salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans