Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

vuji_31

He will playittle bit more then Eric Garcia so I don't care to much if he is on low wages and not on to long contract.

He is solid defender for la liga, better then Garcia, will not complain about being on the bench...

Him and Gundogan for free is not bad at all.

We can offload Garcia and take some money.

Barcilliant

Doesn't make us any worse and gives us more depth. Could have a far worse transfer window than this.

You do know that other teams make signings and usually improve?

We'll be stagnant with Xavi having us exit Europe...yet again.
I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. Even if we wing la liga or copa or both there's something fundamentally wrong or missing.
I'm not convinced by Xavi and the attack is atrocious. Midfield is too reliant on an inconsistent Pedri for creativity. Defence is probably the only thing we've got somewhat right.

iniestaGOAT

I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. Even if we wing la liga or copa or both there's something fundamentally wrong or missing.
I'm not convinced by Xavi and the attack is atrocious. Midfield is too reliant on an inconsistent Pedri for creativity. Defence is probably the only thing we've got somewhat right.

Only thing missing is a brain inside your head

Rory

Not every team does, I'd argue most "top" teams are worse now than they were a few years ago and besides we would be improving. Cancelo at right back >>>>> Roberto/Araujo/Kounde at right back. Gundogan is still a brilliant player and adds much needed quality to our depth. We need a couple more options in attack for sure.

Porque

Fuckin hate these low hanging fruit signings from City thanks to Laporta bromance with his old board bros.

Aguero
Eric
FERRAN
Gundy???
Cancelo???

And you just know City would gladly fuck us with the Cancelo fee.

We're broke I get it, but get creative. Find some undervalued assets in the free agents pool like Christensen last year and the Kolo Muani's and Daichi's.

iniestaGOAT

Fuckin hate these low hanging fruit signings from City thanks to Laporta bromance with his old board bros.

Aguero
Eric
FERRAN
Gundy???
Cancelo???

We're broke I get it, but get creative. Find some undervalued assets in the free agents pool like Christensen last year and the Kolo Muani's and Daichi's.

Nah gundo is class
rest can fuck off

khaled_a_d

Aguero
Eric
FERRAN
Gundy???
Cancelo???

Tbf I don't think either Aguero or Eric were "bromance" thing, they were opportunities in the market. Ferran is awful deal.
Cancelo? If we can get him on a loan deal, it is all good

ajnotkeith

Aguero
Eric
FERRAN
Gundy???
Cancelo???

Signing the discards of other top clubs is rarely a good move. If another top club with high level analytics, coaching staff, managers etc have looked at Ferran, for example, and decided they want to move him on after 18 months, being a young player, it should never be a good sign.

There are exceptions to the rule but usually not and City wouldn't move on a young player like that so quickly if they thought he could be essential to their team. Ones to avoid.

We have to start going from the source and catch these guys before they move to top clubs. Ok, punts have a tendency to miss, but spend 65m on 5 less known players instead and one probably lands for you. Exactly what Bayern have done as well and they have never spent big on players pretty much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans