Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porque

Doue to PSG for 60m. Yeah that's pretty steep.

Low wages and lower amortization (not that that truly matters in Ligue P) but yet another deal that makes Nico cheap as chips.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Doue to PSG for 60m. Yeah that's pretty steep.

Low wages and lower amortization (not that that truly matters in Ligue P) but yet another deal that makes Nico cheap as chips.

This might look bad in the future, but I don't see him as a winger tbh. More like a CAM.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
How do you rate him?

He looks very talented but a bit timid in his actions to me.

I like him. Reminds me a bit about a worse version of Hazard at Lille.
Tough to say what his ceiling is, staying in France and all that as well.

Think it's very realistic we look for a big sale for Raphi if Nico comes. Would be butter if we keep Raphi and ship off Ferran though.

Talk today of Joe Felix to Villa for 60m. Sounds crazy, but if they are thinking of spending that on Joe, then surely we can get a good fee for either of those two.
We can sell baby shark and the sri lankan too.
Remember we are the FC Barcelona, not an random premier league team...

fergus90

Think it's very realistic we look for a big sale for Raphi if Nico comes. Would be butter if we keep Raphi and ship off Ferran though.

Talk today of Joe Felix to Villa for 60m. Sounds crazy, but if they are thinking of spending that on Joe, then surely we can get a good fee for either of those two.
I don’t think there’s much in the Joao Felix links to us to be honest. Been rumoured a few times in a couple previous transfer windows but we have never submitted a bid.

Seems like a move that would be destined to fail for both player and club too.

jamrock

Nico for 60m is probably only best by Barcola for 45m and Alvarez for 14m, as it relates to moves from top clubs the last few transfers windows, off the top of my head.

It's an absolute steal, he's a 80m euros player easily especially with all the hype around him.

Porque

Nico for 60m is probably only best by Barcola for 45m and Alvarez for 14m, as it relates to moves from top clubs the last few transfers windows, off the top of my head.

It's an absolute steal, he's a 80m euros player easily especially with all the hype around him.

English media report 58m fee for Diaz.

Respectable fee to be honest.

TheStig

Source? Didn' they want 70-80 for Diaz? If it's true about 58 it could happen if we really had money we were serious about registration of Nico. Deco prefered Diaz if the reports before Euro were true.

JamDav1982

Diaz is good..but I doubt Liverpool fans would be all that bothered if he left.

Seen as being poor with final decision and not appearing enough in big games seems to be the overall opinion.

Always looks like will kick on.. maybe he does from here but the above would be why Liverpool willing to let go.

Porque

Source? Didn' they want 70-80 for Diaz? If it's true about 58 it could happen if we really had money we were serious about registration of Nico. Deco prefered Diaz if the reports before Euro were true.

MD cite TheAthletic. To be honest I can't find anything there.

Another British source is at 75m pounds.

They won't be getting anywhere near that I feel, not unless another Brit club go crazy. And I don't see anyone else with the need.

60 ish looks realistic for an overseas sale. It's not as if he has kicked on since the Porto move as Jammy said to justify the ask.

Andresito

Staff member
Speaking of nothing.

Tell Toney to wait 6 months then sign him up on a free. Would be an improvement on Lewy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans