Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamidyk

Ok, old man, you're obviously always too defensive about PSG so I'll make it less challenging for you.

I do not want any links to PSG, nor do I want any links to Qatar. I don't care about any PSG player, nor do I want any of them. NONE.
I just want Barcelona out of anything that's got to do with Qatar and PSG players and I am mad at them for dragging "més que un club" into the dirt by taking money from one of the most vile countries on earth. How about printing ISIS onto the shirt?

PSG can do what they want, it's their right.

World Class !!!
thank you

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What will happen to Alves if Barcelona signs Aurier btw?

I heard he has an enormous wage. I hope the board won't regret to not have sold him to PSG when they could ^^

To be honest then I think we'll go into next season with Alves and Montoya. Dont think we'll sell Alves thus not buy another RB or an ultra attacking RW/LW like Cuadrado to turn into a RB :lol:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Barca will never go for aurier. Mark my words. They believe in montoyo. If alves leaves then cuadrado will come. He might be good but barca will never sign him

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

JamDav1982

I know it is but another discussion over this is not needed. Thats why I am asking to not go down that road again.

I get what your saying but the trolling messages about this board only wanting Brazilian players needs to be shown as pure lies. Gets repeated time after time despite fact the previous board signed far far more Brazilian players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans