Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

L'pool asked 88m for Suarez IIRC. Pedro's value is around 26-30m range. That would make sense.
Wait, 30M while some people here expect barcelona to buy Kroos for 20M (i read it here yesterday) ???

Jesus Christ. What's the obsession with PSG and their players or Brazilians in general.

Barca needs a new sponsor and not a business from the terror state that is Qatar.
So it's qatar fault if you try to buy players that are not for sale.

It's not because Qatar is one of your sponsors that they have to bend over to all your desire FFS. Are you a kid or what?

Barcelona will continue to try to sign PSG centre back Marquinhos (20) this summer. The French club recently rejected a 40M bid. [sport]

They really have a thing for Brazilians, don't they?
Blanc is back in France since training resume on monday and he confirmed for the 10000 times to some fans he met that Marquinhos will not be sold.

Last edited:

Bertus

Right backs followed by Barcelona at this World Cup: Johnson #USA Aurier #CIV Gamboa #CRC Aguilar #MEX Darmian #ITA [md]

Aurier please.
Yeah there's news today in french newspaper that PSG and Barcelona want to sign Aurier.

Let's fight :)

Bertus

Barca Board priorities

1. Brazilian
2. Plays for PSG
3. Nike sponsored.

Still 2/3 so will do :zubi:
I think Barcelona board is stuck in the Ronaldinho era in which they could pick whatever player then want at PSG and we were not able to retain any.

And they refuse to admit that now we are powerful enough to keep the players we don't want to sell.

I don't see any other explanation at this point. It's like they want to prove that PSG has to bend over to them or something.

serghei

Wait, 30M while some people here expect barcelona to buy Kroos for 20M (i read it here yesterday) ???

Maybe they think Bayern will sell him for less because he has 1 more year left of his contract. Kroos' fair price is around the 40m mark in my opinion.

Affiae

So it's qatar fault if you try to buy players that are not for sale.

It's not because Qatar is one of your sponsors that they have to bend over to all your desire FFS. Are you a kid or what?

Ok, old man, you're obviously always too defensive about PSG so I'll make it less challenging for you.

I do not want any links to PSG, nor do I want any links to Qatar. I don't care about any PSG player, nor do I want any of them. NONE.
I just want Barcelona out of anything that's got to do with Qatar and PSG players and I am mad at them for dragging "més que un club" into the dirt by taking money from one of the most vile countries on earth. How about printing ISIS onto the shirt?

PSG can do what they want, it's their right.

Bertus

Ok, old man, you're obviously always too defensive about PSG so I'll make it less challenging for you.

I do not want any links to PSG, nor do I want any links to Qatar. I don't care about any PSG player, nor do I want any of them. NONE.
I just want Barcelona out of anything that's got to do with Qatar and PSG players and I am mad at them for dragging "més que un club" into the dirt by taking money from one of the most vile countries on earth. How about printing ISIS onto the shirt?

PSG can do what they want, it's their right.
I'm actually still young even if I have wife and kids but whatever :lol:

In my case, i'll be honest with you, I stopped to try to search for every single things that is bad for this world and in the case of football i just try to enjoy this sport.

FIFA is corrupt. UEFA too. See how they asked Brazilians who are poor to shut up because it's the WC. See how they have so many corruptions stories on their heads.

And also people should not do the mistakes to think There's Qatar and russia that are bad and all the rest are good.

Sure France is not Qatar, but they are nowhere near a clean country. There's corruption, poor people that are not helped, etc etc.

If i start to flee from everything that imo is not right in this world then I should stuck myself in a closet and never do anything.

My main priority is to take care of my wife and my daughters and to protect them as much as i can. It's already a lot, and it would already be an achievement if I achieve that without having to fight with every companies that deal with countries and people that are considered "bad".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans