Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Today a last meeting with Tonny Sanabria's agent was planned. Arsenal made an offer Barcelona won't match. Roma also interested. [md]

I think Sanabria is pretty much a goner. We are losing yet again another one of our brightest talents, if not the brightest.

Don't think he's the brightest, but he had the potential to be one of the top. We have plenty of young attacking stars in the team, losing one isn't the end of the world.

Dongou has shown what he's capable of doing with the right service during preseason, it's only a matter of leaving Eusebio's team before he gets on the right developmental path and grows into a possible X factor player. Adama has talent that rivals the likes of Neymar and Deulofeu, he's a different styled player but with the same sky-high potential. Sandro is a step ahead of others his age at youth level but still needs to adapt to professional level, otherwise he is an incredibly deadly #9. All these guys have star potential, and we still have other more established guys like Neymar and Deulofeu who's next in line. The club is still at an overload of young talent in attack, Sanabria will be a disappointing loss but not a significantly weakening one.

F

Flavia

Cristian Tello and Sergi Roberto are considering to leave in January because they are getting less playing time than expected. [sport]

That would make the team have even less depth... Tata needs to play them more.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
He wasn't playing too well when he did get the chance.

But I do agree that he needs more playing time, everyone's been underrating Tello again even though he was a beast last season.

fcbdna

Banned
Tired of everyone threatening to move when they don't play. . . These new crop of players are just a bunch of sissies with shitty attitude. In teams like Chelsea, Madrid, Bayern, e.t.c there are already established players on the bench too, some even better than Tello or Sergi will ever be. I don't see them screaming to the press about wanting to leave.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Tired of everyone threatening to move when they don't play. . . These new crop of players are just a bunch of sissies with shitty attitude. In teams like Chelsea, Madrid, Bayern, e.t.c there are already established players on the bench too, some even better than Tello or Sergi will ever be. I don't see them screaming to the press about wanting to leave.

The players themselves have said nothing. And Sport hasn't backed up its claims with quotes.

khaled_a_d

Chelsea players were rumored to want to leave more than any barca player did b/c of Mou not playing them(like Luiz,Mata,De Bruyne&Ba) ,Ozil left RM when he thought he isn't gonna get playing time ,same with Higuin,Callejon while Gustavo left Bayern to get playing time at Wolfsburg
Actually if a player is ok with being on the bench I would consider it a a bad attitude ,every player should look for playing time ,and those are young players who want to develop ,I think that Tata didn't handle them correctly ,we need to play them more because by second half of the season we will be probably forced too,our depth ain't that good w/o them and we don't need to repeat the same mistake we did with Bartra last year

khaled_a_d

Barcelona are set to bolster their defence in January with the signing of Tottenham star Jan Vertonghen, having failed to sign a centre-back throughout last summer.
Source: Sport
This is one rumor that I hope it is gonna be true,though I doubt we will be able to pay Spurs what they want

JamDav1982

This is one rumor that I hope it is gonna be true,though I doubt we will be able to pay Spurs what they want

I hope its not true.

Have said time and again that he is slow and cannot cope with players running at him, he was destroyed by Navas on Sunday.

Playing in a high line in an exposed defence I cannot see him coping at all.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
bolster their defence
Tottenham star
8-Jesus-Navas-Getty.jpg

And I know one defender can't be blamed for a team sucking, but any chance I can get to make fun of Tottenham...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans