Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
As Barcilliant said, the fact that Bartomeu said that Cb negotiations will accelerate following the World Cup leads me to believe that one of our centerback targets plays for one of the final 8 teams. So who are our candidates?

Hummels (Germany), Mangala (France), Koscielny (France), Rojo (Argentina), Vertonghen (Belgium), Balanta (Colombia).

Did I miss anybody?

Yepes (Colombia) :p

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona want to announce the transfer of Luis Suarez in coming days. They expect to finalise the deal over next 48 hours. [as dailymail]

Alexis to ManC :lol:
Man City are monitoring situation of Alexis. They could offer more than 40M. Juventus, Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal also interested. [md]

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
As Barcilliant said, the fact that Bartomeu said that Cb negotiations will accelerate following the World Cup leads me to believe that one of our centerback targets plays for one of the final 8 teams. So who are our candidates?

Hummels (Germany), Mangala (France), Koscielny (France), Rojo (Argentina), Vertonghen (Belgium), Balanta (Colombia).

Did I miss anybody?

Marquinhos :lol:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Barcelona want to announce the transfer of Luis Suarez in coming days. They expect to finalise the deal over next 48 hours. [as dailymail]

Alexis to ManC :lol:
Man City are monitoring situation of Alexis. They could offer more than 40M. Juventus, Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal also interested. [md]

That better be in pounds. The rumored Arsenal bid was approximately 44M euros.

Frodo_FCB

Did I miss anybody?

Mertesacker :hang:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They expect deal to speed up after WC since when we buy Marquinhos, PSG can then buy one of the much better CBs who played at the WC.

:troll:

Irish_Cules

Did I miss anybody?

I reckon Fabian Schar as well could be added to that list. We have been linked with him quite a bit over the last few months and he only got knocked out the other day.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I reckon Fabian Schar as well could be added to that list. We have been linked with him quite a bit over the last few months and he only got knocked out the other day.

Fair enough. If we expand the list to include centerbacks who participated in the Round of 16 then we can add:

Sokratis (Greece), Manolas (Greece), Schar (Switzerland). Who else?

I forgot Howedes (Germany) but he's been ridiculously bad. Mainly because he's played at LB.

Last edited:

Frodo_FCB

Fair enough. If we expand the list to include centerbacks who participated in the Round of 16 then we can add:

Sokratis (Greece), Manolas (Greece), Schar (Switzerland). Who else?

I forgot Howedes (Germany) but he's been ridiculously bad. Mainly because he's played at LB.

Sokaratis is good, but Manolas :lol:

Bertus

That could make sense, Nasser is attending plenty of WC-games in Brazil, so he probably doesn't have time to negotiate (first Rolland Garros, then the WC, what's next, Tour de France? ;))

Nasser is back in France since before the end of the groups stage. because Al Thani arrived in Paris.

He's not in Brazil anymore

Just few years ago there was bunch of FABULOUS CBs in the world...you wouldn't know which to choose to buy...now these days it's different...many of the best in the game retired,others lost most of their abilities...no top class CBs in that number...same is with RBs/LBs/classic CFs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans