Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcelona want to announce the transfer of Luis Suarez in coming days. They expect to finalise the deal over next 48 hours. [as dailymail]

Alexis to ManC :lol:
Man City are monitoring situation of Alexis. They could offer more than 40M. Juventus, Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal also interested. [md]

MD, Ass and Daily Fail. Nuff said.

Reza

hello guys i am iranian
i cant write and speak english very well
but i want to say i love barca
i love all of you :barca scarf:

Tomchin

hello guys i am iranian
i cant write and speak english very well
but i want to say i love barca
i love all of you :barca scarf:
Reza, is that your real name? The most famous Iranian NT-player was also called Reza if I remember correctly?

LMessi85

Seen some decent cheap tall CB's at the WC wont be bad as back up buys. Players like Oscar Duarte (Costa Rica), Omar Gonzalez. If we can get Benatia a RB and one of the mentioned CB's I'd be OK! I like Damian from Italy too.

That's true. Luckily, we're bidding 90 mil for Suarez instead of getting really good CB's for less money:rolleyes:

BarçAjax8

Barcelona and Liverpool representatives will meet again next week. Deal on Liverpool forward Suarez could be closed during the meeting. [md]

I hope the deal falls through after Suarez bites Zubi due to the length of the meeting :mou:

100M for Suarez is a bit too much imo. But seems Barca want him and are ready to pay that money.
It just shows that we actually do have the money to buy players but our board is stubborn & stupid. "Not many better defenders than Macherano"???? Juan Jesus, Laporte, Musacchio, Benatia? There's a handful of CBs that could do a great job for us but not many supporters are going to buy a jersey with Laporte on the back of it are they?

mazp

That's true. Luckily, we're bidding 90 mil for Suarez instead of getting really good CB's for less money:rolleyes:

Who are these "really good"CB's that are available ? Because to me, only Silva and Hummels fits that category and they are not for sale/leaving. The rest are all gambles.

"Not many better defenders than Macherano"???? Juan Jesus, Laporte, Musacchio, Benatia? There's a handful of CBs that could do a great job for us but not many supporters are going to buy a jersey with Laporte on the back of it are they?

There are some comentators here that think our Pique-Bartra-Mascherano trio is superb worldclass and that all clubs are jealous at us...so we better come to peace with this "Culacticos" strategy of ours...God help us!

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
It just shows that we actually do have the money to buy players but our board is stubborn & stupid. "Not many better defenders than Macherano"???? Juan Jesus, Laporte, Musacchio, Benatia? There's a handful of CBs that could do a great job for us but not many supporters are going to buy a jersey with Laporte on the back of it are they?
C'mon the management can't pull a Berlusconi and diss it's own players. That statement is pure diplomacy. Nothing more. Nothing less.

L

linetty

There are some comentators here that think our Pique-Bartra-Mascherano trio is superb worldclass and that all clubs are jealous at us...so we better come to peace with this "Culacticos" strategy of ours...God help us!
Tactics also play a big role in defense. Pique-Masche did well back with Pep.

I think Alves is the problem here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans