Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona and Liverpool have reached a principal agreement on the transfer of Uruguayan forward Luis Suarez (27) for around 75M. [catradio]
Luis Suarez (27) would sign a 5-year contract at Barcelona. Salary lower than Messi, Neymar and Iniesta. [catradio tv3]
Payment of the transfer fee is the issue left for final deal on Luis Suarez. For now, Alexis Sanchez is not part of the deal. [catradio tv3]

L

linetty

You forgot we had Puyi then...he bossed our defence 'till 2013...in 2011 he played like in his finest years...since he left the pitch(injurys),we don't have that class in the back...
We had Puyi then but what does it change? We were solid with Pique-Mascherano on the pitch.

Abdullah

So we can pay 40M for marcos, but not Mangala !!!!! Seriously??!!! On another matter, u forgot Bruno martin indi is still in world cup. Think he is a good CB ?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
So we can pay 40M for marcos, but not Mangala !!!!! Seriously??!!! On another matter, u forgot Bruno martin indi is still in world cup. Think he is a good CB ?

Martins Indi has signed for Porto. Which means they'll sell him for ~40+M euros in a few years. I didn't put in De Vrij either because I don't think they're the type of players the board would sign.

Galning

Both Mangala & Bruno Martins Indi aren't even that good. Wouldn't want one of them at Barça.

Mangala is the perfect fit for an English club though.

Cule4life

The Culest
What do these idiots see in Marcos to even consider bidding 40m+ for him

1000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png

and

cool-psg-logo-dl42xhid.jpg

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Both Mangala & Bruno Martins Indi aren't even that good. Wouldn't want one of them at Barça.

So you people are content with Fazio/Matheiu and Marcos, please tell me which of them will be the starting CB alongside Pique

Egert

Estonian Culé
Clubs still discuss how Suarez fee of close to 80M (£63M) will be paid. Liverpool want big part now, Barcelona want to spread more. [as]
Luis Suarez, who will sign a 5-year contract at Barcelona, has accepted an important pay cut. He had 12M year salary at Liverpool. [tv3]

Okay, this is done deal, only a matter of time it seems.

This player is for english league,that one doesn't pass as good as Xavi,the other one is "just not for us",this one hasn't great tehnique,that one is too tough and strong,that other one shoots too good from the distance,this has name that starts on letter W,that one prefers "Rage against the machine" over "Metallica",that other one use to have blond hair when he was little child...

I think we are the only club that narrows potential players pool to this dimensions...other clubs do it a little bit different:

"Is he a great CB?Tall,tough,strong,fast,great header,experienced?"
"Yes."
"Can we afford him?"
"Yes."
"Ok,buy him.What do we need next?"

Last edited:

Galning

So you people are content with Fazio/Matheiu and Marcos, please tell me which of them will be the starting CB alongside Pique

"You people" ?

No, Mathieu is a good back-up option but we'll never pay 20M for him anway. Fazio is not special either, Bartra is already better than him, and I don't think we'll sign Marquinhos. I'd try and persuade Hummels or pay big dollars for Benatia but it seems like the board doesn't want to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans