Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we can't sell anyone!

Messi-Sanchez-Pedro trio from 2012/2013:starters.

Tello?I like him,he's fast and good dribbler.
Delofeu?I want to see him having a more imprtant role this season.
Bojan?Well,he has experience...
Afellay?Not sure about his current form,but he was very usefull in brilliant 2011 season...
Cuenca?Has he improved his game since 2012?
Adama?Has he earned role in next season?

Who to keep,who to sell?

I

instinct

You seriously believe that Sanchez would decide to stay now, only because Neymar is out for a couple of months?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
You seriously believe that Sanchez would decide to stay now, only because Neymar is out for a couple of months?

I don't think he'll stay. Neither will Tello. Those bridges have been crossed.

Pedro, on the other hand, absolutely has to stay now. And if we don't sign anybody else, Deulo, Munir, Sandro, Dongou, and Adama all have to step up.

Pedro, on the other hand, absolutely has to stay now. And if we don't sign anybody else, Deulo, Munir, Sandro, Dongou, and Adama all have to step up.

All? Deulo stepping up will be enough (and there's no way the other B teamers can step up, if by "step up" you mean what I think you do) :lol:

Definitely gonna be a rocky first few weeks until Neymar/Suarez return. If Deulo steps up, Pedro-Messi-Deulo shouldn't be too bad, but there's no depth.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
All? Deulo stepping up will be enough :lol:

At least one has to. Suarez is banned. Neymar is injured. Tello will be sold. Alexis will be sold.

That leaves us with: Messi, Pedro, Deulofeu, and Rafinha as a false winger until November

You better believe that some of the others will have to step up too.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
At least one has to. Suarez is banned. Neymar is injured. Tello will be sold. Alexis will be sold.

That leaves us with: Messi, Pedro, Deulofeu, and Rafinha as a false winger until November

You better believe that some of the others will have to step up too.
Munir looks to be the most likely to do so

Sometimes throwing young blood into fire have miracle results...and sometimes,hmm...fails completely...woul we have enogh FWs to play for Barca B after taking all these guys into A-team?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Sometimes throwing young blood into fire have miracle results...and sometimes,hmm...fails completely...woul we have enogh FWs to play for Barca B after taking all these guys into A-team?

Obviously not all of them will go into the A team at once. And the B team can call up forwards from the Juvenil ranks. In addition, it's easier to sign forward reinforcements for the B team than it is for the senior side.

Z

Zico10

So with Neymar out for the foreseeable future and Suarez unable to play until November do you guys think the board will bring in immediate backup? Like Nolito from Celta, or someone else.

Columbia's James would be nice.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
To be honest, I can see the board phoning up some former players and bringing back Jonatan Soriano, Nolito, etc. to cover for Neymar's injury.

To be honest, I can see the board phoning up some former players and bringing back Jonatan Soriano, Nolito, etc. to cover for Neymar's injury.

I was thinking the exact same thing :lol:

I'm sure Pedro-Messi-Deulo will be the starting front line until Neymar and Suarez return, but maybe we'll get guys like Soriano to give us a little more depth.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Well Neymar is not out for months, in 4, 6 weeks he will be perfectly fit (end of august).

That's how long the bones need to heal. And then there's rehab. After that there's working with a ball again. And then match fitness. It could all take a long, long while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans