Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

1422547_10152070617320763_121084825_n.jpg

Pepe Reina: "I'd love to come back. Play in Barça is a privilege. Today valdes is the best gk. Ter Stegen has personality and plays well with his feet."

1488967_10151867168542535_1834981052_n.jpg

Contact for Kun. The club sounds his agent, who lives in barcelona. The City forward wants to get back to spain and play with Messi.

Weird part is in the top right, saying Iniesta contested Tello and Montoya, and that the dressing room is annoyed by it.

And some good news from Bartolomeu: "it's not the time to renovate the squad".

Bartomeu (sports vice president): "At this moment, we don't plan to sign anyone in January." [onda cero]

:lol:

mazp

Key words being "at this moment". They will at least buy a CB, how can they not after the news on Puyol. Anyway MD says Tata has final say.
Meh on Reina
Yesssss on Aguero

F

Flavia

Key words being "at this moment". They will at least buy a CB, how can they not after the news on Puyol. Anyway MD says Tata has final say.
I doubt any cb will come this winter... it's been 3 summers without a cb, they'll hold on a little bit more.

CatalinR10

Barcelona are interested in Everton (on loan from Chelsea) forward Romelu Lukaku (20). Tata Martino likes the player a lot. [tv3]

mazp

I doubt any cb will come this winter... it's been 3 summers without a cb, they'll hold on a little bit more.

I just can't see how Tata can count on Puyol for the second half of the season. I think if he asks for a CB, the club will get one.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The source is Radio kanal Barcelona, so take it with a pinch of salt I guess.

Because Carles Puyol continues to have knee problems, Barcelona coach Tata Martino wants to sign a centre back in January. [rkb]

i_bleed_blaugrana

This. Stop dreaming about any Chelsea players people.

I think Sideshow is possible but we will have to either pay top dollar or give up someone valuable in return. Masch-Luiz swap anyone?

IMO, all we really need atm based on who we have in the squad currently is Luiz, Ter Stegen and Reina.

Why waste money on Lukaku when we have Dongou who can be even better than Lukaku in two years time, will already know our style and will cost nothing? We should at least give him a decent look before we dip into the market and pull another Ibra deal. Aguero would be nice but he'd disrupt the locker room a lot. His arrival would spell the doom of Pedro, Dongou and possibly Alexis. We lose three players for one, not a good trade-off.

I'm convinced we have the quality in our current squad. Outside of a CB and GKs, we have a lot of quality across the board. Throwing millions at players like Aguero and Gundogan, in my humble opinion, is superfluous when we have players like Sergi Roberto and Dongou waiting in the wings.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The source is Radio kanal Barcelona, so take it with a pinch of salt I guess.

Because Carles Puyol continues to have knee problems, Barcelona coach Tata Martino wants to sign a centre back in January. [rkb]

I think this has to be somewhat accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans