Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

Aurier just signed with PSG :zubi:

Who knows tho.

Maybe Lucho will be proven right in a year.

Cuadrado will become an excellent RB, while Aurier and other ignored targets will do horrible.

I don't even use sarcasms here. No one knows how it will turn out.

SeloBarca

Zubi having a meh transfer window. Only Ter Stegen and Suarez are good signing imo. Theres better midfieldiers then Raki we coulda gotten, and better defenders then Mathieu.
Rafa and Delo doesnt count since they already belong to us.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Zubi having a meh transfer window. Only Ter Stegen and Suarez are good signing imo. Theres better midfieldiers then Raki we coulda gotten, and better defenders then Mathieu.

We snatched Rakitic from under RM and Atletico's noses. And he's a much better player than people on here give him credit for. Mathieu is one of the best center backs in La Liga not playing for atleti, RM, or us. And Claudio Bravo is an excellent backup keeper.

Neymessi

If there were better options than mathieu who were realistic,we would have gotten them.There were not.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

Lel. Only in Barcaforum you get a highly talented young keeper, the best CF currently in football, a highly demanded midfielder coming off a great season, along with some peripheral signings, and that is considered as a "meh" transfer window.

L

linetty

After the transfer of Jeremy Mathieu, Barcelona will try to sign another centre back this summer. They are analyzing the market. [rac1]

I'm kinda scared.

F

Flavia

After the transfer of Jeremy Mathieu, Barcelona will try to sign another centre back this summer. They are analyzing the market. [rac1]

I'm kinda scared.

Scared? Why?

But I wonder who could they get. I'd be happy with Subotic, think it's doable.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Scared? Why?

But I wonder who could they get. I'd be happy with Subotic, think it's doable.

+1.

With the emergence of Papa - The greek defender they have and the transfer of Ginter, they might be open to sell Subotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans