Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Luiz would be great in all honesty. How you can qualify anyone who is a starter for the Brazilian NT as "shit" is beyond me...

How are the RVP rumors today? Out of all the strikers we have been linked to, I like him the most for what we need right now. Cheaper than Suarez and Aguero, excellent technique and he would fit in well tactically.

Perhaps instead of trying to push Messi out on the wing with a ST or play a double-pivot, perhaps Tata wants to return us to our roots and run Cruyff's 3-4-3. Idk, just a thought. Wouldn't be a bad form for Pep's 4-1-4-1.

PhilS

Luiz doesn't suit Chelsea style, they sit to deep and that's not his game, think he'd be great at Barcelona. Under £20mil I think he'd be a good signing

I agree, his style would fit at Barca. Barca grosses 500M euros a year, and Barca never needs to buy very many players. Barca does not really have to worry about price the way other clubs do.

The Barca defense has been very good this year, I think the team is in good shape for its first three CBs. Puyol should be 5th choice now, at most. Bringing in a CB/DM would be good, or a CB/FB.

Barcilliant

I agree, his style would fit at Barca. Barca grosses 500M euros a year, and Barca never needs to buy very many players. Barca does not really have to worry about price the way other clubs do.

The Barca defense has been very good this year, I think the team is in good shape for its first three CBs. Puyol should be 5th choice now, at most. Bringing in a CB/DM would be good, or a CB/FB.

Agree too. Barcas style would suit Luiz. I think he would be a fan favourite. Mourinho and his ego. If he didnt want Luiz he should have cashed in. However the thought of selling to Barca clouded his judgement.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Who coached them last time they won a World Cup? I'm not saying he is a peerless coach but it's not like we are talking about Hiddink or someone like that. He's certainly isn't as bad you imply.

Who coached them last time they won a World Cup? I'm not saying he is a peerless coach but it's not like we are talking about Hiddink or someone like that. He's certainly isn't as bad you imply.

No matter what you think about his other attributes, his squad/lineup selection sucks ass. He doesn't pick players based on form. I mean, Fred and Jo over Costa? WTF????

Gohan

Super Saiyan
David Luiz, I am not a big fan of him. But he excelled at Brasil playing next to Thiago Silva on a high line. Maybe he is something for Barcelona. Bartra doesn't seem to be making alot of errors and he plays very mature. Maybe a Luiz-Bartra pairing?

Howes

Does anyone else think the stadium announcement in January will probably overshadow any transfer talk ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans