Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howes

Luiz is know been linked to Monaco, :( and the stadium announcement is in January :( not convinced at all by the timing or the need for a expansion let alone a whole new stadium. Quite like the Camp Nou as it is

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Well as far as the Camp Nou is concerned, it's definitely in need of upgrades, IMO - I think most would agree with that...I'd really despise some monstrous amusement park stadium complex that I am sure Rosell is trying to push on the club but a thorough remodel would be a good idea

F

Flavia

Luiz is know been linked to Monaco, :( and the stadium announcement is in January :( not convinced at all by the timing or the need for a expansion let alone a whole new stadium. Quite like the Camp Nou as it is

The stadium is outdated, it needs a revamp.

Well as far as the Camp Nou is concerned, it's definitely in need of upgrades, IMO - I think most would agree with that...I'd really despise some monstrous amusement park stadium complex that I am sure Rosell is trying to push on the club but a thorough remodel would be a good idea

He surely seems to build a new one, but I think he won't be able to pull this one. Now the owners of the site where they'd like to build the new stadium are saying they won't sell the lot.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, I read that last bit but you gotta wonder why Freixa would publicly refer to the site when they hadn't been given any sort of green light from the university...These sort of big money deals are always political too so who knows

I just hope it isn't some major outlay of cash for new construction, complete with Microsoft, Intel or Apple with naming rights

Out of curiosity, how many regular posters have never been to Camp Nou or taken the tour?

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Haven't followed the thread lately, but how about Matic for a new CB if we indeed intend to get someone? He isn't at an oil-rich club, plays at a club that is not as big (although, great history) as Barcelona so surely a step up. Very talented, tall, I like him. But I have to be honest, I very rarely see him play in the national league.

barca1899

Haven't followed the thread lately, but how about Matic for a new CB if we indeed intend to get someone? He isn't at an oil-rich club, plays at a club that is not as big (although, great history) as Barcelona so surely a step up. Very talented, tall, I like him. But I have to be honest, I very rarely see him play in the national league.

He's a DM and has a 50M buyout clause.

Galning

Don't know where to post this but anyone saw Bayern's mighty centre backs yesterday? If our defence performed like this you lot would go nuts.

Galning

I agree but the overall team played very poorly that match

I'm not trying to diss them or the club. I just wanted to point out that other teams/players have poor performances as well. For some reason a lot of people on here tend to think that these things only happen to Barcelona and that Bayern defenders, among many others, are flawless.

AfricanBavarian

I'm not trying to diss them or the club. I just wanted to point out that other teams/players have poor performances as well. For some reason a lot of people on here tend to think that these things only happen to Barcelona and that Bayern defenders, among many others, are flawless.

I get you but you should tell those members than Boateng and Dante have goofed a lot this season. Sometimes im surprised that Bayern have only conceded 12 goals all season....

B

beautifulgame

I get you but you should tell those members than Boateng and Dante have goofed a lot this season. Sometimes im surprised that Bayern have only conceded 12 goals all season....

this is the obvious weakness of your team, the CB's arent that good. Dante is okay and Boateng is a backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans